Page 1 of 2
The other day i had my family over and as i was chilling with my older cousins, my younger cousins went in my basement to play video games. Stupid me forgot to put my guitars away. When i come back to check on them I see my younger cousin touching my guitar than she just left it on the ground. Wtf! Has this happened to anyone?
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Why would I care? If they touch my shit, that's their own damn problem, they shouldn't be lurking the toilet anyway.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Anyone who dares touch anything that comes out my ass pisses me off.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I flush befoe they get the chance.

Oh yeah, Im not keen on people touching my things either.
Quote by hobson111
I flush befoe they get the chance.

Oh yeah, Im not keen on people touching my things either.

If you don't want people touching your things, then put some pants on.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by Eliyahu
Quite the opposite for me, I love people touching them.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by salrap10
The other day i had my family over and as i was chilling with my older cousins, my younger cousins went in my basement to play video games. Stupid me forgot to put my guitars away. When i come back to check on them I see my younger cousin touching my guitar than she just left it on the ground. Wtf! Has this happened to anyone?

On the ground?! Wtf?! I would have slapped the bitch and taught her how to levitate objects with her mind.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Yeah, my family is friends with this other family, and they sometimes visit us. They're nice people, except their son finds guitar really interesting even though he can't play, so he plugs it in and turns it up and just sits there strumming it for ages.
I hate touching other people's shit more to be honest.

If they want to touch mine, fine, whatever, you know? But when they try and make me touch theirs.......
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
one time my brother's friend was messing with my guitar, he was trying to get the pick out of it and he put into my ceiling fan and it put a nick crack in it, that was pretty sweet
Your right, if they want their own shit, tell them to go make it on their own!

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
How old were they?

EDIT: Wow it seems everyone has went with shit jokes. Yes I mean they were shit aswell as about it.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Nov 28, 2009,
Yeah, people always mess about with my guitars when I have house parties, so I have learnt to hide them before anyone arrives
Very much so.

the pit is on a roll today eh?
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I don't care if people touch my stuff as long as I know about it. If you ask to play my guitar I'm fine with it. If I'm in the room I don't care. but it irritates the hell out of me when someone just picks it up when I'm away and decides to divebomb the shit out of it until I have to completely retune it..
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by salrap10
my younger cousins
Quote by salrap10
Stupid me forgot to put my guitars away
Quote by salrap10
touching my guitar than she just left it on the ground.
Quote by salrap10
Don't you hate when people touch your shit?
Not nearly as much as I hate silly little whiners bitching about things they could have easily prevented.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
2 girls 1 cup

they love other people eating touching their shit
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Last edited by Metallizach at Nov 28, 2009,
I hate when people touch my shit.
Luckily I've gotten quite adept at Phantom-Pooing.

Phantom Pooing is where you poo...
you look down...
And behold, it has VANISHED!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Not nearly as much as I hate silly little whiners bitching about things they could have easily prevented.

+1. Bitch about things that aren't your fault. Infact don't do that either.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytripper75
Lol. The originality in this thread is astounding. Way to go, all of you.

Yep, our creative juices are flowing alright.

A golden stream right into the toilet, by TS's shit.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
Inorite

Then when I get mad at them for using my stuff without asking (like my computer), they're like "LOL WUT U HIDING"

raeg
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Glimsom
On the ground?! Wtf?! I would have slapped the bitch and taught her how to levitate objects with her mind.

Or just make sure she doesnt touch it. Much easier
Machine F**king Head \m/
Well if it's a doctor or nurse than I guess it might be ok........
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
My cousin (who I thought was old enough to know better) played my guitar when I wasn't home and left everything all plugged in... Worst part about it, he's a metalhead, disgracing my equipment with his filthy music. I've started packing everything away when family is over now.
Last edited by Turkeyburger at Nov 28, 2009,
I hate it when people touch my stuff without asking. My cousins were visiting and one of them just picks up my cell phone and starts looking at my stuff, and going through my iTunes library.
Quote by Turkeyburger
My cousin (who I thought was old enough to know better) played my guitar when I wasn't home and left everything all plugged in... Worst part about it, he's a metalhead, disgracing my equipment with his filthy music. I've started packing everything away when family is over now.

Quote by Turkeyburger
My cousin (who I thought was old enough to know better) played my guitar when I wasn't home and left everything all plugged in... Worst part about it, he's a metalhead, disgracing my equipment with his filthy music.

Quote by Turkeyburger
My cousin (who I thought was old enough to know better) played my guitar Worst part about it, he's a metalhead, disgracing my equipment with his filthy music.

Quote by Turkeyburger
Worst part about it, he's a metalhead, disgracing my equipment with his filthy music.

The instant I read that sentence, I decided that any opinion you have on music is invalid. The amount of intolerance contained in that one sentence is astounding.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Eliyahu

I retain the right to remain naked whenever I want.
>_>
<_<
Yeah I hate it when people touch my stuff. When I lived with my family my sister had this bitch of a friend who loved to go through my room and touch everything, she would even go through my cd's and leave them sitting out all over the place. I still cannot stand that girl.
It is pretty annoying when someone comes in your room and starts picking up random objects, and never putting them back properly, eventually making a mess. Or when your room is already a mess, but you know where everything is and someone takes upon themselves to tidy it and you can't find anything.
"Feelin' stupid? I know I am!"
-Homer Simpson

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first..."
-Kurt Cobain
About 20 minutes ago, I went for a whazz, I came back to see my friend running back to where he was sitting.

Not cos he was snooping on my computer, because he literally can't stay away from the internet...
I'm not sure if I'm more pissed off at the retardation of it or the fact he was using my computer.

Wouldn't be as bad if he didn't ****in' type every address into my address bar of which I have the drop down menu perfectly selected to my regular sites.

I alos hate when people snoop round my room.
*comes in to make a joke based on the unfortunate wording of the thread title*

*sees thread*

*leaves*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2