I'm gonna be tuning all the way down to Drop B, but very rarely, most of the time it is down to Drop C or C#.

What auge should I get?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
I'm playing .105 .085 .070 .050 on a 32", works fine.

bit sloppy for some, maybe, but I like it

EDIT: in C
You like it
In my opinion, you should have bought a five string.
down tuning a bass far enough can occasionally make it sound muddy as hell, and the strings can clank on the fretboard (I think some death metal bassists actually like that sound though).

I suggest buying a regular gauge set of five strings, then using getting rid of the highest string.

Why buy really massive string gauges when they have strings already made for going down to B?
THe only 5 string in my price range was a Squire, and it was nice, but didn't have enough frets :/

So I got the 4-string, and I really like it and how it plays. So I think I'll just get a pack of .105-.50's then?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
DR low riders sound good in lower tunings
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
sorry but 105 is gonna sound really sloppy tuned to B... why don't you go for 125 or 130 for that string ? low B, C or C# is gonna sounds fine with a 130 string
I use either power slinkys (110 E string) or GHS heavys (115 E string) In C# standard.
That is my recommendation.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I play drop C all the time on a 4 stringer.

I use .110 and it's completely great.