http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Stiletto-Extreme4-Bass?sku=528006

Anyone know anything about this bass? I'm thinking about getting it and i'm wondering if anyone's has had any problems with it. Thanks in advance
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
They are meant to be pretty good. Check out the harmony central reviews
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
they're great basses. having said that, try it out before you buy; you may find that its just not for you
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
normally I'm not a huge fan of Schecters however I played this bass at GC one day and it wasn't bad. I'd try it if I was you.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I just bought one used for a great price. I chose it over several other basses in the price range, just felt right to me, might not for you, however I am happy with the purchase and my next bass will most likely be a higher end stiletto based on my great experience with this one.
I have one, good bass, but as said before I wouldn't buy one of the internet, as mine had a S-Curved neck and I had to have the frets dressed and it set up again, and it still isn't ideal
I own one, I highly recommend it. I've had it for about a year now, haven't had any major problems.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Last edited by Mephysteaux at Nov 29, 2009,