Ok.. wierd stuff guys- one of my Jazz 3 Picks recently slipped through the thin crack between the control panell and chassis of my classic 30 combo... I fear openning it out of risk of the charge (undrained) coming and zapping me straight to hell- What should I do? Is the pick in there potentially harmful?
unplug it and open it up. dont really see how it's that difficult to figure out how to not get zapped... if you dont wanna do it yourself take it to a tech.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by Crohny
unplug it and open it up. dont really see how it's that difficult to figure out how to not get zapped... if you dont wanna do it yourself take it to a tech.

amps hold charge after you unplug it.

However, The charge is most likely safely hidden away where you will be fine. On my amp, you've gotta open up the chassis, then take the actual amp out before you put yourself in any danger. My guess is your fine going to get it.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
just don't have your two hands in the chassis at the same time and you shouldn't die (I hope)