What are some good ones? Some bad ones? I dont care about price either
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
I really like Cubase, but it can be pricey. If price is an issue you can always use audacity for free.
Gear
Carvin custum dc 747
Ibanez rg 520qs
Homemade Nocaster
Hofner violin bass
Hughes & Kettner Swithcblade 100 head
Ampeg v-4 412's (one with veteran 30's one with stock speakers)
Randall 412
Vintage Supra
ISP Decimater G-string
Quote by EscapingAnxiety
I really like Cubase, but it can be pricey. If price is an issue you can always use audacity for free.

what is the latest version of that?

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
well, if you wanna go with pro tools, you're going to have to buy an interface that's produced by digidesign (or you can go m-powered, but why would you do that when there's so many alternatives?), because, well, digidesign blows. it's relatively easy to learn how to use, but it is pricey when it comes down to it. if you're using a mac, i say go with logic express - it's $199 right now and a breeze to learn how to use, and it's quick and easy to set up, plus it supports 80% of the interfaces out there. i personally don't like cubase or reason. it's up to you though. go dig around and see what you like about each one and try to find a good in between! good luck.
Reaper has a lot of pro level features, and it has an unlimited free trial, you can do better, but I'm not giving you a list of stuff to pirate.

Audacity sucks for working with music.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Reaper has a lot of pro level features, and it has an unlimited free trial, you can do better, but I'm not giving you a list of stuff to pirate.

Audacity sucks for working with music.

haha ur good. Ive tried things such as FL studio 8 and Acoustica Mixtrak or whatever it is and those were pretty good. FL though wasnt what i was looking for tho

Quote by Chuck Norris
Logic Ftw!!
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.