Page 1 of 2
Well, assuming you haven't passed out on your front steps or similar, what do you do after the party dies down?

Just got back from a night out and i got a strange carving for macaroni and cheese while watching Serial Mom
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Assuming I went home, alone, afterwards: I either sleep, go on the computer (probably the pit, some of you might remember times) or play the piano in the livingroom in the dark.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by chaoticfables
I play guitar.

I'm kinda like Skwisgaar, I will take my guitar everywhere and play when I'm bored.

Yeah, I played a few riffs when I came in It sounds nicer if you're impaired
Bertolt Bretcht

Eat things I find in the cupboard, phone some people, fap, sleep.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I got home at 6am this morning, and had been up since 4:30am the day before so I kinda passed out. Just had 4 hours sleep so I'm pretty damn shredded at the moment

My head hurts and I can still hear the hard electro/trance/house they were playing at the club last night. Also my mouth's drier than a badger's arse.

Good night that.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well I go to sleep after I have a hot shower!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I take large quantities of water then I drop myslef in bed, and sleep.

Or I talk to anyone that was in the same place as me over MSN, mostly about that night.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I grab a kebab on the way home... if i'm rather intoxicated i awake with my face inside it...
If not i eat it, and feel slightly rough the following day.

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad.
I got a pizza and came home
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Sleep. 'lotta sleep. Where do I sleep is another question.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

After a party if Im going home, I eat, then pass on on my bed. Not much else to do.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Myfirstpubes
my night out is never over, it is a continuous episode of socializing and dos equis

I thought that you didn't always drink beer.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Snack time, then a good rest on the ol' couch
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
If Im with my roommates, we generally have a group masturbation session to the movie we decide on. To make it fair, we switch who gets to pick the movie for the week. Last weekend we watched 27 dresses.

If Im alone, I usually put on the Food network and see what happens from there.
I don't usually come home alone, so we cab it to my place, eat some food, then get down.
If I bring home 2 girls, we bus it to my place, watch a movie, then get down.
If I come home alone, I see what my roomie is up to, then crash.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
If Im with my roommates, we generally have a group masturbation session to the movie we decide on. To make it fair, we switch who gets to pick the movie for the week. Last weekend we watched 27 dresses.

If Im alone, I usually put on the Food network and see what happens from there.

Honestly, it took 22 posts for someone to say masturbating. Not only is the Pit slipping, but you guys are all liars. Every single one of you pounded off before bed last night.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Honestly, it took 22 posts for someone to say masturbating. Not only is the Pit slipping, but you guys are all liars. Every single one of you pounded off before bed last night.

Oh, dear.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
i usually write drunk poetry or whatever. i turn on the computer, though thats as far as ive gotten, haha. i usually just turn it on, then pass out and wake up the next morning with no battery.
I go on UG and chat with some people or IM or something. Then I spend the next day smoking weed to speed up the recovery.
get comfortable, turn on some music, and rethink the night as i make my run through the interwebs. usually pass out as i'm catching up on the DT.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I still live at home, and my house is kinda old so the floorboards and such are creaky, so I usually go straight to bed. But usually I'm still stimulated from the night that I don't fall asleep 'til much later. Meh.
MATTERHORN
Quote by CrucialGutchman

I, for one, actually didn't last night. Too tired. I fell asleep while watching something about the SAS
Bertolt Bretcht

If I'm going home, I go to sleep right away.
But if I'm staying at my friend's house (where the party was), I usually start helping clean up.
Yeah, I'm a good friend.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Depends what time I get in. If it's not too late then I'll go get a burger, chips and onion rings and maybe more from my local take away. The guy's well nice in there and sometimes gives me free stuff . Then I go home, eat my food and drink lots of liquids, normally coke, then go on my laptop and maybe watch some tv and fall asleep.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Tonight I watched Grandma's Boy at my buddy's place with most of my band while eating subway. Usually I'll come home and write down any song ideas that came up throughout the night or jam a riff or two.
Quote by CrucialGutchman

Check #7, and a few others - they might not say the wod masturbating but there's more
Pffft, to think it'd take that long for the pit to reply with that....
STRIKING MINORS
When I stumble home I usually eat a lot of anything left in the fridge. There's usually something good left from what my family had for supper. if I'm in too much of a state, I'll pass out on the sofa, after watching Green Wing for ages.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
After my house party last night we spent £80 quid on my mates phone on babestation while he was asleep in the next room.
Page 1 of 2