Page 1 of 5
So I'm 16 and I have never drank before but, I would like to give it a try sometime in the near future. What would be a good environment for my first time, and what do you recommend that I drink?
go to a party. Vodka. get smashed.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
a few good friends and for the love of god dont drink liquor. stick to beer until you learn your limits
anything, anytime, anywhere. cheers! =)
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Dude im 16 too and just recently drank for the first time. Just be around your bros and try smirnoff ice, it wont get you brunk but it tastes heavenly.
I recommend beer to start with. Any party at all where there is alcohol is fine, but maybe you should have a more experienced drinker with you. Being drunk off your ass around good friends is hella fun, I must say.
vodka sucks grab beer its way better. Or whisky if you wanna take chances but if its your first time you'd probably puke
My first time drinking was at the age of 18 in the beach. It was the Independence Day, me and my friends found some Russian friends in the beach drinking, and stuck to them and took their Vodka. Epic first time.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Just be chillin' with your good bros with a few beers. You prob won't like the taste at first, but you'll get over it. Don't start with the hard stuff.

EDIT: Well, start with whatever you want, but if its likely that you're gonna get shit-faced, I recommend you be around either good friends or experienced drinkers.
MATTERHORN
Last edited by Doctor Matthews at Nov 28, 2009,
men i'm also 16 and let me tell you, just beer dude until u know where is ur limit. perhaps probably u r not gonna like the taste of alcohol the first time, that's why i don't drink jajajajajajja
in your room all alone
get buzzed
times by 2
theres your limit

go to parties and get drunk and make out with hot chicks
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Beer tastes like shit at first. well....it still tastes like shit now but you get used to it.
Drink a mixer like JD and Coke (Vodka and Orange for the lady) or my personal favourite; Southern Comfort and Coke.
It tastes good AND it gets you nice and tipsy.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Do it at home, in your room the first time. Drink a few shots, wait ten minutes for it to set in, then drink again if you want. Alcohol takes a little bit to set in, and if you don't keep that in mind you can get yourself in serious trouble- my brother knocked back a liter of vodka in ten minutes his first time and literally almost died. Take it slow and drink until you feel great, but don't get drunk, that's a mistake no matter how you slice it. You should get to where you feel light and airy, and turning your head will feel like an adventure. You should stop at the point where instead of acting on every impulse, you act on the impulse after making sure it's okay- last time I drank I just spent the night doing somersaults around the livingroom, but I wouldn't have done anything irrational. Just keep your wits about you and have fun.

It doesn't matter what you drink, you have to try it all before you know what you like. Keep in mind that there's roughly the same amount of alcohol in a can of beer as in a glass of wine as in a shot of 80-proof liquor and drink at the according speed.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
chuggg itttt lol
but seriously, nothin beats beer with your homies
prolly with your friends somewhere that you can stay the night, and please dont go for a drive, and beer would probably be the best choice.
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
Black Tooth Grin!!!!!!!
Make Dime Proud
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
maybe trie beer with fanta or orange crush (don't know if it's called that way in the states ^^) that's a freaking "Fanschop" and it's just great
Pound shots of Everclear until you pass out. Good first drinking experience.
See there's this game called Edward 40 hands.....its great for beginning drinkers like yourself.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
My first time was getting quite drunk I mixed heaps of drinks, which was probably not a great idea, but I didn't get too messy. I drank a few cups of this alcoholic punch, vodka shots, jim beam, and cheap wine. I wouldn't really recommend that.

Second time, where I got smashed, I drank two six-packs of Jim Beam in two hours. Jim Beam is really good to get drunk I think. It's easy to tell when you've had enough it's not too strong. I'd recommend drinking cans/bottles though - don't pour your own measures unless you know they're accurate.

Definitely do it with friends. My first time was with my friend who was also drinking for the first time, and his girlfriend looked after us. It was a lot of fun.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I'm 15 and only party when there's girls around or when its a birthday. Dont worry, just don't have too much. If your worried and paraniod (like me) Just have half a mickey worth.

Edit:
I only reccomend drinking hard stuff, Because for me, Beer gives me a hangover.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
Do it at home, in your room the first time. Drink a few shots, wait ten minutes for it to set in, then drink again if you want. Alcohol takes a little bit to set in, and if you don't keep that in mind you can get yourself in serious trouble- my brother knocked back a liter of vodka in ten minutes his first time and literally almost died.

If that's true then he's EXTREMELY lucky.
Quote by Craigo
If that's true then he's EXTREMELY lucky.
It is true, and he was extremely lucky. He was in a pretty safe environment, and his cousin was around to help him out. It was a hectic night for the two of them to say the least.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Have vodka, but really take it easy. Seriously. It takes a little while to hit, so don't be fooled into thinking that just because you aren't feeling anything yet, you aren't affected by it. Trust me, you will be.

I recommend Smirnoff. DO NOT get Finlandia. That stuff is seedy as.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

well, i really dont recommend anything like firewater to a new drinker like you, thatd be a good ay for you to never drink again, stick to beer until you know your limit.
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
last time I drank I just spent the night doing somersaults around the livingroom

Sigged ^

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Drinking can be a lot of fun as long as you do it and know you won't get caught basically. I'm 16 and am a fairly experienced drinker compared to most kids my age. But yea beer is good to learn your limits with i'd say. Pounding hard alcohol as a lightweight usually spells out trouble.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I kinda like the idea of just trying a couple shots or something when I'm by myself just so I can get a feel for how it affects me and what my limits are..... Now I have the problem of having to find someone to buy for me.
Quote by loaded_
place: belgium
drink: belgian beer

Haha. Just as I read that, I was drinking an Affligem Dubbel.
I'm only 15, never been drunk but drank enough to be strangely warm and happy lol. I had peach schapps the first time, that was good, I've had shots of rum, feels like your swallowing fire, the first time I about coughed my stomach up. I like beer the best.
first time for me was beer. First time drunk was soju (like 20%). Drank a lot to get drunk. A couple beers or shots of hard liquor are really good if you're gonna just relax with friends. Need something hard like vodka or JD to get ****ed up. Learn your limit, and don't do anything stupid. Drink slowly, so you don't get hammered after 4 shots (unless you don't like the alcohol and want to get ****ed up). Mixing with soda enhances the effects of alcohol. Weed with alcohol is kinda cool too.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Dude dont be a pussy, go straight for the Jim Beam.

Seriously though stick to beer to start with that'l do fine for now, eventually you'l need to upgrade to something with higher % to get properly drunk (without being sick).
Talking about fapping to films!!
Originally posted by Vader, Darth
Jabba did this one time when we were watching Gremlins...

It found it...disturbing.

Gearidge:
Laney AOR 50 Head
Laney Cab
BC Rich Mockingbird
Line 6 Spider 3
0.5L vodka

Finish it in 10 seconds

Wait 10 minutes

Regret for 10 hours
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
Page 1 of 5