My 15watt Crate amp has been having some troubles lately and with the paychecks coming in im lookin to replace it. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good 15 - 30W amp. i would like one with good gain settings as well as a nice clean tone. im not worried about effects because i have a nice ZOOM multi-effects pedal. Also I am trying to keep it under 200.

vox vt15... what about this amp?

any suggestions are helpful.

Thank You.
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
Last edited by scotch59 at Nov 28, 2009,
just keep your practice amp, and save to invest in something more professional. like a tube amp.
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.
Modeling amplifiers and multi-fx pedals do not mix well. You should save up some more and buy a nicer tube combo amp.
i know. its nice to have a small portable amp though. iv been looking at the blackheart little giant 1/2 stack. but that would take a bit more saving.
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
I have a VT15 and I'm happy with it for what it is. Definitely a nice little investment as a small practice amp imo.
Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white