i hope this is the right section for this..

i know there are multiple programs for creating drum tracks. does anyone stand out amongst the rest? im willing to pay some money for it so im not just looking for free ones.

Thank You
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
You could try tuxguitar, its basically a free version of guitarpro, but as far as I can tell, the drum tracking in it kinda sucks. I don't really know much about drums though, so that might just be why I think it sucks
thanks. ill check it out. im basically looking for software to create drum tracks to basically replace a drummer if i choose to do any solo recording.
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
cause shes a woman
I prefer FL studio, there's a pretty cheap version that should work just fine for drum stuff. I'm not a fan of ezdrummer as you can't load your own samples and all of there seem to be way too heavily processed, plus it's kind of lame without a MIDI controller.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
or you could just get one of the many free VSTi samplers out there and some of the many free drum sample sets, that way you actually have decent controll over the processing of your drum sounds.

Last.fm
thanks everyone.

if i were to get Ezdrummer. would Sony acid be a legitimate DAW for using EZ-D?
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
cause shes a woman
Quote by scotch59
thanks everyone.

if i were to get Ezdrummer. would Sony acid be a legitimate DAW for using EZ-D?

It would work, but if you're using Acid you would honestly be better off getting premade loop construction kits, because EZDrummer is almost useless without a MIDI controller.

Last.fm