ight, so i have two amps. a bugera half stack (6262 head, and homemad cab with some EVH speakers) and a pratice amp (line 6 spider iii 120)

i just bought a few pedals, and when i test them out on the bugera, it sounds great.

but THEN, i try it on the line 6, and it sounds very thin, and almost like it's a delayed signal or something. is it like, overprocessing from the amp modelation or what?

help would be great
cuz spider 3 is a POS

heres a real life example: a Happy married couple live with each other,until one day the husband have a girlfriend and she move in and so and so
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Nov 28, 2009,
the answer was in the question "LINE 6"
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Its because your screwing up the signal that the modeling functions on the spider automaticly use by adding more effects.
Talking about fapping to films!!
Originally posted by Vader, Darth
Jabba did this one time when we were watching Gremlins...

It found it...disturbing.

Gearidge:
Laney AOR 50 Head
Laney Cab
BC Rich Mockingbird
Line 6 Spider 3
ight, i know line 6's are shitty. but that still doesn't really "explain" why it's not working too well. saying it's a shitty amp doesn't help me understand why it doesn't work. like the first guy who answered "modeling amps don't like effects" can anyone explain why?
effect clash with onboard effect
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by natehimself
ight, i know line 6's are shitty. but that still doesn't really "explain" why it's not working too well. saying it's a shitty amp doesn't help me understand why it doesn't work. like the first guy who answered "modeling amps don't like effects" can anyone explain why?

The best answer I can think of is that modeling amps are basically computers and don't like the signal modified before they modify it, but I really don't know if that's true or not. All I can say for certain is that I've never had much luck in the realm of using effects pedals and modeling amps.
Quote by Opethfan1
the answer was in the question "LINE 6"

Hi there, bandwagon. Have you ever played a Vetta, HD147, Duoverb, or even a Flextone? Or how about an DL4, FL4, DM4, MM4, or any of their ToneCore effects (save for the distortions), or even a POD?

TS, it's because the effects conflict with the modeling section of the amp.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by stratman_13

Hi there, bandwagon. Have you ever played a Vetta, HD147, Duoverb, or even a Flextone? Or how about an DL4, FL4, DM4, MM4, or any of their ToneCore effects (save for the distortions), or even a POD?

no i dont plug my guitar into sh*tty amps i rock out on the orange and thats it. you can keep all them pedals u listed i could care less
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Last edited by Opethfan1 at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by stratman_13

+1,well not the Duoverb

and Opethfan1 probably using an orange Crush(crappy amp anyway)
Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by Opethfan1
no i dont plug my guitar into sh*tty amps i rock out on the orange and thats it. you can keep all them pedals u listed i could care less

This post made me lol. Thank you.

ps: L6 has really nice high-end gear for much more reasonable prices then Orange.
Quote by Opethfan1

I'm not trying to brag about pedals, or amps, like you. I'm simply saying that calling all Line6 stuff "shitty" is stupid.

Next time you want to make a supposedly cutting remark to me, though, please try and use correct grammar. And educate yourself.

On a completely unrelated note, what Orange do you have? AD30, Tiny Terror, Rocker 30/50/100, OR120, AD50? I'm personally a huge AD30 man myself.

And meow, I liked the Duoverb I played
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Nov 28, 2009,