Some ask about your best birthdays now what about your worst?

Mine was my last one. My mom and dad got in a fight, ended up eating at Arbys (we normally go to a nice sit down restrount) and no reallized it was my birthday until two days later.
they bought me a new amp for my bday last year and it broke like 10 mins into it. i got it replaced but still....couldnt play on my own bday
My grandfather died on my 17th birthday.

On my 18th birthday, I had to sell off everything from my grandfather's house at a garage sale.
When I was turning...13? My friends and I went to this super nice resteraunt. One of my friends' dad died in a motorcycle accident the same night. He went home and the night was ruined. RIP mark...
Yahoo!
The worst one I've had had no girls...

Oh wait, none of them did.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
I usually ignore my birthday.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I drove all the way from florida to indiana on my b-day once, then again, i had been in florida
I really can't complain about any of them. Worst Christmas I woke up Christmas Morning with the flu, but that's not really relevant.
Wait, Arby's isn't a sit down restaurant?

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by IzRG350
I really can't complain about any of them. Worst Christmas I woke up Christmas Morning with the flu, but that's not really relevant.

that still sucks shitty assholes
i'm a jahovahs witness
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
This years. My 17th. I spent six hours helping one of my old relatives move from one nursing home to the other. Now, this wouldn't have been so bad, if the work wasn't doubled due to there being a failure to communicate prior to the event. I'm usually not this selfish sounding, but you know, it was my birthday. My 17th. And at the end of the day, my arms ached to the utmost degree of extremity.

At least I got a Power Rangers cake after that tiresome, pitiful day.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I've had mostly good birthdays?
I guess the worst that's happen to me was just my playstation 2 present didn't work so I had to wait until the next day to get a new one.
My family is Greek and we have this tradition that's like a second mini birthday. Just one small present or whatever just for the lulz. Anyways, I found out that my girlfriend at the time was cheating with me (meaning I was the second man to her "main" relationship), and she was refusing to tell me for a few hours which rattled me (meaning for a few hours I didn't know what was going on). My mom wanted help with something and I lashed out at her from being all worked up from my bitch of a girlfriend not telling me "what she did", and my mom said "ok fine, here" and gave me my present. I felt like suck a c*nt. I gave my mom a big hug and broke down.
ive had pretty good ones, but a friend of mine was telling me, on his 18th birthday, nobody all day said anything to him, so he was expecting a surprise, so when 9 PM rolls around, he asks his parents whats up and they go "OHHHHH yeah, it is your birthday, isnt it? Maybe the movie store is still open, want to rent a movie or something?"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
MY grandpa was in the hospital on my 17th birthday.
My brother was in the hospital on my 18 birthday.
I spent my 21st birthday at home. My dad, oldest and youngest brothers were out of town, and my other brother had to work the next day. And the only friends that remembered my birthday were out of town.

I hate my birthday...
Quote by Haggard13
ive had pretty good ones, but a friend of mine was telling me, on his 18th birthday, nobody all day said anything to him, so he was expecting a surprise, so when 9 PM rolls around, he asks his parents whats up and they go "OHHHHH yeah, it is your birthday, isnt it? Maybe the movie store is still open, want to rent a movie or something?"

My 19th and 20th birthdays sucked.

On my 19th, my roommate was suppose to take me out to dinner. Turns out she decided to spend the entire day at Universal studios and didn't even tell me. I ended up eating at Johnny Rocket with my other roommate and two other friends.

On my 20th birthday, the same roommate promised me we'd go to Magic Kingdom (since it is free on birthdays) and she was going to buy her ticket at the school's ticket office. I told her to get it soon because they were selling out fast. Of course she waited until the last minute and I never went. AND I got a parking ticket thanks to ****ing parking services at 5:15 AM. AND I had to pay for my own dinner when I went out with my friends, which pissed me off.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

When I turned 15 this past summer, I told my parents for months all I wanted was a laptop (the one i have and am posting on is shit, have the ports don't work, i'm using headphones via a usb adapter i had to buy, the screen doesn't hold itself up, literally no battery life, has to stay plugged in) and I even found a cheap one that would work for me, since we don't have much money, but no they wouldn't get me what I want on my birthday. Even though i've been playing almost two years, they got me a squire bullet, and some weird fender amp, it's loud so he thought i would love it, but it's SS with terrible tone, and he bought it all used for 50 bucks, the amp still doesn't work, it didn't when I got it, no knob works and when you turn it on it just squeals...but i couldn't seem mad on my birthday, oh no I gotta be happy for everyone else, they have to be happy on my day, after all So I played along like I liked them, modded the bullet to make it decent, and the amp collects dust, I don't think he's planning on getting it fixed for me either..just gave me a broken amp, thanks dad.
Well, on my 16th birthday, I was at my aunt's funeral, so that sucked. It ruined the mood, and everyone was in their own world, so obviously, everyone forgot about it.

My 17th birthday wasn't god awful horrible, but I was at Buffalo Wild Wings, watching Cowboys vs. Giants, and I think it was something along the lines of whoever won that, went to the Super Bowl, and Cowboys ended up losing at the last second...that pissed me off.

My 18th birthday I was hooked on drugs. Yayyyy....

When I was 8, I had a "war" with my friends. We had nerf guns, swords, etc. My friend happened to find the only wooden gun in the house and smack me as hard as he could in the head with it. I went to the emergency room for 2 hours and got stitches. Party over.
1st grade. My mom told me she was going to bring me lunch for my birthday so naturally she didnt pack me a lunch. I went through the whole day not able to contain myself waiting excitedly for lunch time.....when lunch time rolled around mom wasnt there ...10 min later all alone with no food, mom still didnt show up. Turned out she forgot about me

I forgot how old I was in 1st grade, but yeah
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|