Do any of you guys have any unique guitar straps? thought this would be a good thread since for black friday i got 1 with zebra print and 1 with pin up girls, and i wanted to see which ones you guys have.

please try and post some pics if you can...
Attachments:
maui-black-white-leopard-sm.jpg
73bf_12.jpg
Sorta made mine. Just took a regular strap and cross stitched Link, a Triforce, and a rupee onto mine. Don't have a picture of it right now, though.
Rivers Cuomo of Weezer uses a lightning bolt guitar strap, kinda a trademark thing.

mine has a picture of jim morrison on it?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Mine is a just a plain brown leather strap,but it is unique to me,because it was used by Tim Hemmensly,who was in several bands in the general melbourne/geelong area.
I also have rainbow strap.Rainbows are good
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
i have a strap made of a old pair of jeans i cut up and sewed together.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I have this strap on my bass and I love it to bits:

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
My warlock has a purple lightning strap, Ibanez a blue chain on a black background, bass, has zombie heads on a black back ground, and my acoustic has skulls and roses on a black background.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12