So i had the enjoyment of playing a bugera 6260 halfstack today, i have about 750 i can spend on gear atm and thats how much they were selling the bugera for, heres the problem, i sold pretty much all of my electrics to fund a Gibson sg standard and im just about within reach of a used one but now im wondering if i should just spring for the bugera and then get a guitar that'll get me by until i can get a good guitar again or just go for the gibby and keep the amp I have right now, im playing through a b-52 ls-100 halfstack right now and i like it and all but i just love the tube sound and response. I have a guitar to play right now but its uncomfortable as all hell to me. (ill sell the b-52 if i get the bugera so thatll be 350-400 towards a guitar there) any advice is appreciated
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
$400 for a guitar is a fair amount. And seeing how the amp is a larger part of your tone than your guitar, I say get the amp and look for a used guitar.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
$400 for a guitar is a fair amount. And seeing how the amp is a larger part of your tone than your guitar, I say get the amp and look for a used guitar.

this is a smart man. do what he says.
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
YOu could get a used Mesa F-30 for $600 and then sell your b-52 for money to go towards a nice Schecter C-1 Plus.

ill have to look into those thanks man, and thanks to anyone else thats contributed
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn