Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
Randy Rhoad's style V's
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Stratocasters, by far. Les Pauls actually aren't copied all that much in comparison. Strats are far cheaper to make and there's more demand for them so that's what all the copy brands go for first.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
As has been said, strats. Hell, even big-name brands derive a lot from strats in their big models(RG's, C-1's, M series ESP's, etc.).
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Strats.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
strats. just about every guitar company out there makes an entry level strat knockoff. even fender

on top of that there's so many "superstrats" which i'd count as a strat copy in the way that the design is basically a strat except more pointy and with more "shred-friendly" features.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I think he's talking about people at home modding their own to look like famous guitars. Ex: EVH's frankenstrat, Buddy Guy's Polka Dot Strat.

This is off subject kinda, but I always loved Zakk Wylde's LP with the bottle caps hammered into it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
starts...this also includes all super strats...which are just a slightly different strat
These are the one's I see so often

Edward Van-Halen's Frankenstrat
Edward Van-Halen's Bublebee Charvel
Edward Van-Halen's 1984 and 5150 Kramers

SRV's #1/First Wife 59'/63' Strat

Kurt Cobain's 69' Competition Mustang
Kurt Cobain's 65' Fender Jaguar
Kurt Cobain's 1993 Fender Mustangs (the blue and red ones from the In Utero Tour)
Kurt Cobain's "Vantalistm" Stratocaster

Most of these have a reason

EVH = The Frankenstrat is too expensive, nobody has made an accurate reproduction of the Bumble Bee (which is probably a lost cause now because it's buried with Dimebag Darrell most likely, RIP), and the 1984 and 5150 were reissued by Kramer (Music-Yo!) for a few years.

#1 because the remake by the Custom Shop is too expensive for most people, and the cheaper alternative is not anything close to #1 from wear and looks.

Kurt's guitars ALL are not issued officially, and unavailable. I hang out at the offset/Jag-Stang forums and while Japan does offer Kurt-alikes, there are some minor differences in pickup placement between Kurt's and the Japanese customized. Seems the Compstang and Jaguar are the most wanted. Sure the Jag-Stang was out for a few years, but it seems most people build them because it's pretty well questionable what Kurt had in mind to some people (contours or no contours? what pickups did Kurt want, what about the bridge...etc).
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
I'm pretty sure TS means imitation guitars > copying shape and design.

In that case I would say, don't know. I know no guitar players who soil their guitars to look like famous people's guitars. I can only really imagine people copying EVH themselves. As for other popular artists with distinct guitars, manufacturers often release signature models which defeats the purpose.
like, i know the most copied shape is a strat, but i mean like REPLICA builds or something like that. people making their own copies of EVH's gitar, or steive vai's.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Strat's and LP's I can't think of any more copied shapes in the history of EG.

/thread.

+1
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Strat's and LP's I can't think of any more copied shapes in the history of EG.

/thread.

What this guy said ^
The Nigel Cuntworthy Taint-o-caster is by far the most replicated signature model.I'd post pics of it,but they're illegal in most developed nations.

Also,the EVH Frankenstein has to be up there too.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
The Nigel Cuntworthy Taint-o-caster is by far the most replicated signature model.I'd post pics of it,but they're illegal in most developed nations.

Also,the EVH Frankenstein has to be up there too.

Look at it this way, I would never buy a high end strat simply because it would constantly remind me of all the cheap knockoffs.

That's why I like my guitars pointy and original.
Guitars:
DBZ Bird of Prey Blood Red
Jose Feliciano Acoustic Guitar Debut Series Natural
Amp:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60 60W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Pedal:
Peavey Sanpera I
Tuner:
intellitouch PT10 Tuner (Chromatic)
nowadays the strat, tele, and les paul are the "big three" of copycat templates...
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.