okay, so i think i'm going to order a line 6 spider iii 150 today for £230, but before i do, i want to know if my boss mt-2 metal zone distortion pedal will run just as well through the clean channel on the line 6 as it does on the clean channel on my marshall?
You is trollin'.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by HellBoy9393
You is trollin'.

Definitely.
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
Don't buy it -.-
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
In case you're not trolling, I recommend you to cancel your order on the Line 6 Spider. Then start another thread to determine which amp you should buy. Also, if you're short on cash it wouldn't be a bad idea to sell that MT-2.
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

You better be trollin.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
nahh i love the sound i get from the mt-2. i can see why people think it's shit, but you can get a really good sound if you mess around with it enough. i only wanted to know if the sound will come through all the modelling perfectly intact, on the clean channel. yeahh i realise it's a complete noob question. oh and, i haven't ordered it, as i did say to begin with...
No, I have a Spider II 150watts and it does not take pedals very well.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
I agree, the Line 6 Spider III is utter ****. Ive owned one, I know.

Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
modelling amps fullstop don't take pedals very well(so much circuitry i guess, i think the tone you set from your pedal just gets sucked)
also that amp would not be a good buy
i own the spider III 120 and when you compare it to a peavey vypyr or roland cube for the same price you hear the difference

also for that price you can get a used flextoneII XL which would be a much better alternative
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
Quote by superfish1232
modelling amps fullstop don't take pedals very well(so much circuitry i guess, i think the tone you set from your pedal just gets sucked)
also that amp would not be a good buy
i own the spider III 120 and when you compare it to a peavey vypyr or roland cube for the same price you hear the difference

also for that price you can get a used flextoneII XL which would be a much better alternative

+1 on the Flextone.

About the first part of your post ('modelling amps fullstop don't take pedals very well'), I've heard otherwise. Some people say the Flextone takes pedals well.
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Quote by HellBoy9393
(1) In case you're not trolling, I recommend you to cancel your order on the Line 6 Spider. Then start another thread to determine which amp you should buy.

(2)Also, if you're short on cash it wouldn't be a bad idea to sell that MT-2.

(1) this.

(2) yup, or send it to keeley.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
GrisKy - You love your modded MT2s don't you

miss. i miss my modded mt2