Tomorrow, im going to JB-Hifi
And buying either Cod6, or Left for dead two, on xbox 360.
I CANT DECIDE
Im a fan of all cods.
And a fan of left for dead 1
Whats better?
What should i get?
HALP!!!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Schecter Damien special. ♥
Pod X3 Live. ♥
^^^, One winning combination.
well you'll def like cod, cuz its the same game as the last one. dunno about left 4 dead 2

EDIT: also, cod mw2 is really short. a friend of mine finished it in about 6 hours.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Last edited by Idiot_Son at Nov 29, 2009,
Go with L4D2.
I was blown away with the new maps, I loved the addition of melee weapons and there's overal a lot more cool moments and variation. CoD6 looks, as Idiot_Son said, to be more of the same.

Although, I have to say I wasn't impressed with CoD4 and 5 specifically because of the glorification of spraying, perks for the noobs and killstreaks, so if you thrive on that sort of thing, by all means.
Quote by szekelymihai
MW2 is great, i havent finished it yet, but the turn points in the game...man...they're awesome
like said above, i dont know about L4D.
still, MW2 is like 60 bucks, inst it?

Probably $90 - 100 here.
assuming you DONT live in Australia, get Left 4 Dead 2. I live in Australia, but have played the uncensored version everyone else gets....so fun! Slashing up zombies with a ninja sword is awesome.

EDIT: I see JB Hi-Fi, so you're in australia, in which case go for MW2. L4D2 is nothing without the extra violence.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Last edited by MrWeenie at Nov 29, 2009,
I dont get into the L4D games but COD MW2 is great.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Well, CoD 6 doesn't exist... yet.

Go with L4D2, it's amazing

Quote by The_Casinator
Buy COD and pretend the terrorists are zombies.

Or buy L4D2 and pretend the zombies are terrorists

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by MrWeenie
assuming you DONT live in Australia, get Left 4 Dead 2. I live in Australia, but have played the uncensored version everyone else gets....so fun! Slashing up zombies with a ninja sword is awesome.

EDIT: I see JB Hi-Fi, so you're in australia, in which case go for MW2. L4D2 is nothing without the extra violence.

They did WHAT now?

Fuckin' grr.