Great slam death in the vein of Katalepsy and Inveracity. I will be seeing these guys with Amputated and a few others on the 10th if I can make things work out properly. Great stuff. What do you think?

http://www.myspace.com/vomitthesoulbrutal
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Band is great.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Bump for great justice. The metal forum needs more slam whether they want it or not.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Warmly embraced by all slam fans, Vomit the Soul has enough bass drops and pig squeals for the entire family to enjoy.
I do love my bass drops and (in moderation) pig sqeals.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Yeah, but these guys sound like they're doin it properly...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I gotta check this out, thanks alot
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I have Apostles of Inexpression and it owns hard. It has something to do with the crisp production idk...sounds different than most slam, even if it isn't that groundbreaking or even original. bass drops are good, in some cases. Like I have that cd slamming in my car turned up to like ****ing 11...and I swear that the vibrations from the bass drops made some chick in the car next to mine orgasm.

~bottom line should I check out any of their other cds?
I've heard bits from Portraits of Human Abominations and its brutal as hell.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal

Quote by Butt Rayge

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Vomit The Soul: split up

After some months of silence we would like to inform our fans that we decided together to close the Vomit The Soul's chapter definitively. This is a painful decision, and we would like to thank all the people that have supported us during this 10 years of activity!

We are working at a website to collect all the material of VTS, pics, videos, etc. that can represent what we have done with this band: if you have some cool Vomit The Soul stuff, please write to ycio@hotmail.it

I really wanted to hear the follow up to the last album.
Still can't get into these guys. That clean sterile brutal death production a lot of bands have been going for lately just irks the shit out of me.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus