Hey guys!

Here's my bands second song =D
The songs hasn't got a text or title yet, but we want to hear your opinoin, what you think about it. Note, this is only a "beta-version" of the song, means it isn't finished yet.

Please give a comment, if you download it

improof

EDIT:
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!! IT'S THE OLD ONE
SCROLL DOWN AND TAKE THE NEWEST FILE
For better understanding, I'll make this everywhere, you can download the newest file:

-> Download here <-

BUT NOTE, THIS ISN'T THE NEWEST FILE!! SCROLL DOWN, THANK YOU
Attachments:
song 2.gp5
Last edited by improof at Nov 29, 2009,
This reminds me of a Christmas song. I can't remember it's name right now, but it's pretty famous.
im going to agree with xiepie and also say that the lead guitar isnt a lead guitar line
the lead guitar line would work so much better as a vocal line. just have two guitars busting out the rhythm an then let one of them take the solo.
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by DarkValo666
This reminds me of a Christmas song. I can't remember it's name right now, but it's pretty famous.

Exactly what I was thinking

I also can't remember the name though..

on topic:
The song itself just sounds a bit boring to be honest, not really much interesting happening, though the solo isn't half bad...
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

christmas song?? xDD i don't think that, but thats only my opinion

on topic:
Yes, I know, it isn't really much change in that song, but thats only the beta 1 and I always tap yet
but I have some ideas to change the song, maybe a G or D (Dm) chord anywhere at the song or a little riff of the solo guitar in the chorus

if I finished all changes, I'll post the new version (beta 2)

and thanks for your answers
hey guys, now I have changed the song in some parts
take this file now, it's the beta 2

Old Version!! Do not download this one, scroll down please
Attachments:
song 2.gp5
Last edited by improof at Nov 30, 2009,
You guys are thinking of Happy Xmas (War is over) by John Lennon. i see the similarity too. I think the intro, solo, and outro are fine, and I guess the verses are fine but the chorus could use a change, and maybe put a bridge in?
hey

I finished, the song has now a bridge, a break and a last chorus (+ outro) after the little break (Now it's the beta 3)

Hope you enjoy

improof

-> Download newest version here <-
Attachments:
song 2.gp5
Last edited by improof at Nov 30, 2009,