well really it says it all in the title
is the zoom g2.1u good to get
i need a multieffects and the shop has it at a decent price, the other options are digiteck and behringer but i know enough to stay away from these

all im looking for is your guys' blessings
the zoom really isnt that much better. if you want multifx save up for a line 6 pod of some sort. i had the zoom, and needless to say, i was not happy with it at all.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I've got the G2.1u. It's a really decent pedal for the price. Lots of features, and even has a USB-interface. It's worth the money if you're looking for a cheap MulitFX-pedal.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I've got one and though I don't use it anymore, for what its worth its a pretty damn good pedal - you can get some real interesting sounds out of it.
As I've said before it you want to turn effects on and off mid song then don't get this.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
good for the price tag. i had one and sold it. not a great pedal overall, but some tones can be decent. if it is all you can afford its not a bad choice.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
right now its all i can afford...i will end up replacing the stuff with stomp boxes anyway...just want to get some effects at a cheap price
i heard some stuff on youtube and i think it sounds great...although tht might be the amp and stuff, but effects wise it seems a good choice

thing is its for christmas so im not going to wait
Personally i just really hated all of the distortions on the Zoom. Everything else was OK, but i would suggest as previously said a POD. If i remember the XT live is not much more than the G2.1u!!!
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
the xt live is like $400
the thing many line 6 do not seem to have a pedal so that greatly reduces the amount of things that it can do
Imo it's a good multi for the price, used to have one then bought stompboxes for the effects i liked, go for it man
Strat

Proco Turbo RAT
Boss RE-20

Fender Blues Junior
its a good pedal like but the overdrive and distortion tones aren't that great but if its all you can afford then go for it I guess.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head