Ibanez keeley modded ts808
Fulltone Clyde deluxe wah
MXR phase 90
eh Big muff with tone wicker
fender tuner
boss ge 7
boss dd3
-> Fender hot rod deluxe+Marshall jtm 30

Which order should i position these in the chain and can someone suggest a good pedal to switch between the two amps please.......

Many thanks
Kris
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Hows your soldering? Do they both have separate speakers?

LP -> Tuner -> wah -> Big muff -> TS808 -> P90 -> DD3 -> GE-7 -> A/B/Y box ->HRD
->JTM 30

Nice rig btw
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Hows your soldering? Do they both have separate speakers?

LP -> Tuner -> wah -> Big muff -> TS808 -> P90 -> DD3 -> GE-7 -> A/B/Y box ->HRD
->JTM 30

This. Tuner always goes first, then wah, then Dist/OD, then modulation, then delays, and EQ is last. Unless you have a rack setup, in which case things are more complicated. There are some good A/B/Y boxes on the market, but they're expensive. If both your amps have their own speakers, which I think they do, then you can build your own with a little time, a little soldering, and very little money.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Money not an issue really, so which a/b/y pedals to look out for?
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??