Page 1 of 2
What are weird subconscient things you do, or remember doing?

Like for instant, I just had lunch, and I mindlessly just took a bit of salt from what I seasoned it with and then threw it over my shoulder.. Moments later I just realised what I did..

I'M POSSESSED

:
I say goodmorning to my bus stop and then I suddenly realize I said it yet again, for the 10000000000...etc time. I should be focusing my good spirited greetings on a living thing XD
Murder people. I just don't realize I'm doing and next thing I know, I have a body to hide.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Take your hand off your face, and uncross your legs.

My hand was on the back of my neck
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hear stuff and fapping.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Guitar noises, sings songs and I don't know a lot of weird stuff...

I sometimes do movements with my hands as if Im playing guitar.
I came back drunk last night, and for some reason I didn't think I could pee in the toilet, so I turned to my sink and peed in that,

okay mabye that wasn't subconcious, but I didn't really think I was going to do that
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
If I eat anythting crumbly (bread, cake, cracker etc) i shake it constantly to loosen the crumbs.

I don't notice I'm doing it, but I can't eat a sandwich without people asking me if I'm okay.
Quote by Toilets
If I eat anythting crumbly (bread, cake, cracker etc) i shake it constantly to loosen the crumbs.

I don't notice I'm doing it, but I can't eat a sandwich without people asking me if I'm okay.

That's a tad odd.. anyways, for me i always do the hair flick thing and whenever i get an itch, where ever it is and where ever i am i always itch it subconsciously
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
I'm going to wikipedia to research a topic for school, and subconsciously, my hand types out either facebook.com or ultimate-guitar.com

I never get work done..
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Whenever I'm standing for a while, my hands always find their way into my pockets. I don't know why, there's nothing in there, but they insist on going.
i was at my friends house and we were playing his gamecube, i totally zoned out and unplugged the power cord without realizing it.
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Whenever i'm standing around or something, I always tend to finger drum double bass beats.

Usually it's either something from Lamb of God or Meshuggah

for the past year, it's been Bleed.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
I'm told that occasionally, after done speaking, I'll re-mouth that last few words I said.

I've never noticed it, but I guess one or two other people have. It's weird.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
I fap 4-5 times a day until I'm completely dry to pink floyd.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by TheDarkLestat
I fap 4-5 times a day until I'm completely dry to pink floyd.

subconsciously?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Blink and breathe.

Too bad you can't now.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by fearofthemark
subconsciously?

Sometimes....have to dodge bullets.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I'll put a song on youtube and I start drumming with my left pinky, left index finger and my right thumb on the mouse.

my left fingers are the bass drum and the mouse has a nice snare sound. double bass with my left hand
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by guitartilldeath
Whenever i'm standing around or something, I always tend to finger drum double bass beats.

this
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Move my mouth while playing guitar.

its ok i do it to. i can't look in a mirror and play guitar. i look like a fool. its very unconscious and i try so hard not to do it.

Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by guitartilldeath

I do this too. Also whenever I'm improvising and I start doing triplets or gallops, I subconsciously lapse into the Bleed rhythm. I reckon cause that's one of the few riffs I actually had to study and practice to get right.

Also I have a whole load of keyboard sequences programmed into my mind. Whenever I hit ctrl T to open a new tab in firefox I always type in www.ult before realising what I'm doing, and whenever I hit tab on anything I start typing out my hotmail password.
🙈 🙉 🙊
^ ya I do the drumming thing too, also, I cannot keep my mouth still while playing guitar without looking like an idiot. I had a couple of good ones, but I forgot them once I started typing this.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
I can't listen to music and NOT move some part of my body

Also I hate hands, I don't know what to do with them when I'm talking so I end up touching my face or tapping something or looking for something to pick up or explaining things through my hands.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
For some reason, when I'm playing a hard riff on guitar, or I try to play really fast, I stick my tongue out and bite it. Makes me look like I'm retarded
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by Dirge Humani
Take your hand off your face, and uncross your legs.

Damn you!

Sometimes when I'm playing my guitar I move my mouth in weird motions like a retard. I don't know why I do this. I didn't even realize I did it until I saw myself playing in a video

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Move my mouth while playing guitar.

Yay, I'm not alone
Last edited by Adisturbedone at Nov 29, 2009,
Page 1 of 2