...and you have knowledge of upcoming sales, and you are willing to disclose that info...

please do so here!!

Specifically im looking at buying a taylor 114ce
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
When is guitar center NOT having a sale? Every time I go in there there is something going on.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by yellowshirtguy
When is guitar center NOT having a sale? Every time I go in there there is something going on.

mostly 0.01% off sale
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I'll give you a keyboard for 49.99 but it won't have a USB cable.

just read that thread...

Well, im currently holding a 10% off coupon, but i was just wondering if there was something better coming up. I know they generally have some kind of pre-christmas sale....
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by ratracekid111
just read that thread...

Well, im currently holding a 10% off coupon, but i was just wondering if there was something better coming up. I know they generally have some kind of pre-christmas sale....

Can you use a coupon on an item on sale?
The coupons always say cannot be combined with any other offer
Quote by darkwolf291

I think he means like if he can get more than 10% off (like if they have a 15% off christmas sale) because that way he can save his coupon.
I don't have much experience with Guitar Center but with other big chains here it's like someone already said, they always have some kind of 'sale' going on. It's all just a load of bollocks to attract customers though (raise normal price by 15% then have a 'massive 10% sale!!', that kind of thing ).
Quote by darkwolf291

I've never had a problem. They always take them even if the item is used, on sale, or one of the excluded items.

That may just be my local GC, though...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Guitar Center only puts their cheap Asian made guitars on sale this time of year.