Hello there fellow UG'ers I come to you in a time of desperation, tele parts. I need em.
All of them, except a bridge. Trying to see what UG has got going on before I hit up....the bay. Bro's before hoe's man! Oh! and I need some pickups! its a s/s/h tele with the humbucker in the neck, preferably awesome in nature but I will settle for pretty sickk.

thanks for helping guys!!
Thanks! but I'll sadly have to decline, trying to keep it within Canada, at most US. thanks again though!
I have a pretty nice neck, maple with rosewood fretboard, black tuners. PM me if you're interested, I've been hoping to get rid of it (sold the body, so it's just sitting around being lonely).
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
sorry for double post! Would also consider cheap squire or something of the like, to use all the parts. If zee price is right of course. thanks guys
I have a vintage Ibanez TS-10 if anyone was interested in trades for stuff. BUMP!!
i have a hot rod, evo 2 and a H2O pickup i took off my jem that i could sell to you.
Never heard back from you on the neck
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
oh sh!t sorry bro, I was kind of hopin for a more tele style neck. sory man
I've got a GFS nashville pickguard. It's a tortoise shell b/w/b set up w/ 2 of their Alnico strat singles, and ready to drop in. Interested? I'd do $40 + shipping. I also have an Xaviere tele neck - I'd do $35 on that one + shipping.
thesockmonster and driftwood you have a PM!!
and thankss RivercrestColts but I ordered a brige the other day. thanks though!
So, I can't get the PM system to work. You can calculate shipping via USPS priority from US 28150. Let me know your shipping address, and we can go from there. I'm ready to ship ASAP. Contact me @ jwgreene86@gmail.com if you have any questions. Cheers!