didnt even really know they existed until recently when I saw some stuff at a local shop here. They seem to be a smallish company based in the US here.

I bought a set of their phosphor bronze acoustic strings, and they were about a dollar cheaper than D'Addarios. I think they actually sound better too. So far Im really liking the strings

so Im wondering a bit about the company now. I did a google search and I found their homepage http://www.ducksdeluxe.com/ and that was it. I couldnt find any reviews or info on the company at all.

so I figured I'd ask here if anyone has tried their stuff and what they thought of it.

are these strings really made/wound by this company, or are they one of the many companies that simply has them wound and rebranded by someone else? is anything else their selling really worth it?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
i bought the axe wax and it was absolutely horrible left spots and blotches on my finish. just a warning about the polish, havent tried anything else.
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by josh15742
i bought the axe wax and it was absolutely horrible left spots and blotches on my finish. just a warning about the polish, havent tried anything else.

and much appreciated. thats why I posted this thread
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q