This is my first delay pedal, but i've cancelled it down to 3 options:

EHX Memory man with Hazarai

T.C electronics nova delay

MXR carbon copy

I play many different kinds of music so i need versitility, but having a good slapback is the main thing, i need it to add to my tone and make it sound fuller, as well as having options to do longer delay times and decent modulation and oscilation.

I play through a Peavey classic 30 and use a fulltone OCD, Dunlop Hendrix fuzz, Vox wah and a whammy pedal.

Thanks in advance
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Consider the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy over the Carbon Copy.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I hear the Nova delay sounds sterile compared to the other two, how true is this?
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Quote by Raijouta
Consider the Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy over the Carbon Copy.

This.

I (oddly) wasn't fa fan of the Nova Delay when i tried it.

Also consider the Line 6 DL-4.
Line 6's tape delays are the sex.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Well, Carbon Copy is eliminated if you want longer delay times and a lot of versatility.

It's eliminated if you just want a good sounding delay and not oscillating noise machine
Nova Delay, though a Line 6 DL4 might be better. Id suggest looking into those as well, but the Nova Delay is the clear winner from what you posted
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Ok then, having looked at the DL4, its now between:

TC nova delay and Line 6 DL4

Oppinions please
Anyone? Whats better TC nova delay or Line 6 DL4?