Hi! Im selling my Marshall jcm 2000 tsl 122 because its to loud for my use. I think im gonne buy the orange tiny terror, but can it do hard rock without a OD pedal? And does it work well with pedals? It has no reverb so i have to buy a reverb pedal. What is a good reverb pedal?
I'd suggest you actually try the amp first.

Imo the TT is muddy as hell the second the gain gets past 12 o clock.
I may be slightly biased, but my quest for my amp involved this story...
I tried out several things, and those things I didn't listen to I covered by crazily by getting high quality videos and clips.
I heard the Tiny Terror being played, and I wasn't very impressed, the distorted tones sounded muddy and unclear. The cleanish tone was quite good, but nothing above that.
I'd definitely go for the Blackheart BH5/15, which was my choice. I think it's a bit cheaper as well.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Maybe a Blackstar HT5?
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by al112987

+1

I was dead set on a TT until I went back and spent more time on the amp. I went for the Night Train instead. Not as much gain, but it's not nearly as muddy as the TT...and I really just needed it for cleans in my current project
For the reverb buy Malekko Spring Chicken. You could also look for Blackheart Handsome Devil, it's similar to Tiny Terror.
Quote by al112987

+1
Don't forget the fizz. Oh, the fizz!

TS, what music do you play? Like others said, there might be alternatives worth considering. Also, is going used an option for you? How much are you willing to spend?