Just bought an Ibanez RG420CM, but then i saw the BC Rich Exotic Classic Mockingbird which looks sexier then Gemma Atkinson (google it!), however did i make the right choice? Playing metal/hard rock.

I know many of you aren't fans of BC Rich, and neither am i, except this one just looks different.
ESP LTD EC-401 White - EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG420CM

Blackstar HT-5

Artec Classic Fuzztown
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
i think you made the right choice...the bc rich looks horrible imo, not sure what it sounds like but im sure that the rg is just as good if not better
That mockingbird is a sexy, sexy guitar.

I know, I want one.

But I got an Ibanez anyway
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
It doesn't matter what the guitar looks like. If you like the Ibanez because it sounded good and felt good to play then you're done. But I do think BC Rich are hugely underrated guitars (bad rep from the bronze series) and the ones I own play much better than any Gibson I've tried out. Why don't you go to a store and play the Mockingbird and find out?
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
USA Jackson KV2 Sunburst
Jackson KE7
BC Rich NJ Classic Mockingbird

Marshall JVM410H
Marshall 1960A

Korg Pitchblack
MXR Super Comp
Dunlop Slash Wah
ISP Decimator
I prefer the Ibanez
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I definitely think you made the right choice. Ibanez is great quality, BC Rich in my opinion is more looks less performance.
im not big on bc rich but i do want a mockingbird sometime soon
{[WD Punk]}
from self experience and things I've heard , the Ibanez was the right choice...
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
i love both my bc rich nj series guitars. they're just amazing. i prefer them to my fender and my epiphone
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I would love to try out the BC Rich but i highly doubt i can find one stocked anywhere near me, thank you for reassuring me.

That mockingbird is so sexy though :P
ESP LTD EC-401 White - EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG420CM

Blackstar HT-5

Artec Classic Fuzztown
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff