Hi, Pit.

So, I was just eating my breakfast. Cornflakes to be precise. I had them in my mouth, and I breathed in. Yep, you guessed it - I ended up choking on a Cornflake. I coughed and milk and bits of chewed cornflake went all over my hand. Nice!

So, I come to you with the question, what foods have you choked on and consider dangerous?
RIP Tom Searle.
All food can be dangerous when you're an idiot.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
All food can be dangerous when you're an idiot.

Is this because of the comment I left on your profile yesterday?

MHEDIT:

Taken from your profile - "I hate this place so I've finally left."

Why are you still here?
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Nov 29, 2009,
I tried to eat a whole biscuit (NO NOT A UK BISCUIT) when I was 7 and choked half-to-death, I ran into the bathroom and latched my mouth onto the sink nozzle and turned that mother****er on high
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Bacon.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Jolly Ranchers.

I've bitten down on God knows how many and sat with my jaw stuck together for minutes.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
pufferfish
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Pufferfish, possibly the most dangerous food on the planet.
EDIT: Oh damn beaten to it.

Anyway, I tried to eat an entire double decker PB&J without breathing once. I failed
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Captain Crunch
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
also, I find that I cut the top of my mouth alot when eating most cereal, prolly just me though...
Quote by CoreysMonster

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wondergaurd
also, I find that I cut the top of my mouth alot when eating most cereal, prolly just me though...

And this is why I eat Pop Tarts.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by dudetheman
Jolly Ranchers.

I've bitten down on God knows how many and sat with my jaw stuck together for minutes.

Good lord, yes. I've come close to pulling out my own teeth with Jolly Ranchers. But they're just so delicious......
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
chicken soft taco from del taco.

almost died!

however i still love them
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
How many people lost teeth to these as a kid?
Quote by CoreysMonster

god I hate cows.
Quote by Wondergaurd

refer back to the first reply.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu

Quote by Wikipedia
Fugu contains lethal amounts of the poison tetrodotoxin in the organs, especially the liver and ovaries, and also the skin. The poison, a sodium channel blocker, paralyzes the muscles while the victim stays fully conscious, and eventually dies from asphyxiation. Currently, there is no known antidote, and the standard medical approach is to try to support the respiratory and circulatory system until the poison wears off.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oh, I cannot count the number of times I've accidentally choked on my food, or gotten it in my eyes. Actually, the latter only really happens when I use toothpaste.

I also somehow manage to get rice up my nose. Like, it'll be in my mouth and then someone will say something amusing and I'll start laughing with my mouth closed. Next thing I know, my nose is burning because there's rice in it. God, I hate rice.
XIAOXI
Quote by Xiaoxi

You were beaten twice man. Sorry.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Abunai X
Oh, I cannot count the number of times I've accidentally choked on my food, or gotten it in my eyes.

did your mother not teach you how to eat properly?
Scrambled eggs.

One time I was in the shower and I blew scrambled egg out my nose when I sneezed. I thought I had had a cold.

Also I started choking on a carrot one time and, yet again, blew it out my nose.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.