Yesterday i went to Guitar Center and got this:

An Acoustic B200. So far it is awesome and I'm getting just the sound I wanted out of it. I still need to play around with it though. Here's a pic with the family, with out the EX-104 though:
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Last edited by TrabenBassist22 at Nov 29, 2009,
nice trabens
you will have a good sound going for you there.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
nice trabens
you will have a good sound going for you there.

Yea, so far I love the sound, especially since before it I was using a Fender Rumble 15.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

oh my goodness, it's mah amp.... =D Really great model, READ THE INSTURCTIONS, though, lots of great stuff in there.
HNAD!

I really liked the Acoustic bass amps that I've played. I've always liked the look of Traben basses too.

Congrats!

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Sweet! How much did that set you back? Did you buy used/new? I use to work at Guitar Center so I can usually talk the guys down and get a good deal either way. Congrats!

The amp was about $380 after tax. I probably could've gotten the price down but i'm not one to haggle i was fine with the price. It's well worth it.

What a coincidence I just bought a B200 this past Black Friday, I am really digging it, surprisingly the highs are nice. So overall it is a great amp especially for the price compared to what the competitors have to offer.