Sup Pit,

I'm searching for the title of a specific song. I've lurked and didn't find it with the things I have. The things I can tell you about the song are these:

- Sung by presumably a (black) male with a high voice

- A part of the lyrics may include "You know that I'm in love with you" followed by a short break and "Oooooh Yeah". Where the 'Ooooh' is melodically descending, and the 'Yeah' is sung pretty high.

- Another part of the lyrics exists merely out of "Pa pararara pa pa pararara ra" which kind of follows the bassline of the song. I'm not quite sure which genre this is, but it's a pretty laid back song.

Here's a MIDI-file of how that part kind of sounds: http://www.2shared.com/file/9556611/69a7468e/melody.html (Not too sure of the ending, but it sounds most logical to me)

Thanks in advance,
ItWillDo

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Last edited by ItWillDo at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by EuBoat
/mu/?

Yeah my bad, asked those guys first but they're kind of worthless regarding these things.

My Youtube Page

Quote by PeanusPete
Is it something by the Black Eyed Peas?

Proboably not, he wouldn't consider wondering what it is.
It's not by TBEP. I'd probably recognize the voices. It used to be a big hit on the radio I think somewhere around 97-02(or 04?).

My Youtube Page

Quote by EddyPT
kiss from a rose, by seal?

Haha, not even close. Thanks for trying anyway though.

My Youtube Page

Quote by ItWillDo
Haha, not even close. Thanks for trying anyway though.

black guy singing about love with that "paparara" part : /

good luck
Reading your description even more than just to "Parararararara", I discover that almost everything match to Buffalo Tom's White Paint Morning, but where did you get the "You know that I love you"-bit from? :O
Last edited by Radman_Paiza at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by Radman_Paiza
Reading your description even more than just to "Parararararara", I discover that everything match to Buffalo Tom's White Paint Morning, but where did you get the "You know that I love you"-bit from? :O

It's most probably because it's not the song I'm looking for . But thanks for the input anyway.

Quote by entity0009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4iJ2jZv7M ?

I'm just grabbing at straws tbh.

Nope not it. Thanks though.

The song is poppier than most people suggest. I'm really wondering why it turns out to be so damn difficult to find information about it.

My Youtube Page

Quote by Radman_Paiza
Is it rockish? What instruments are used?

EDIT: Didn't notice the url sorry.

EDIT2: Almost 100% positive. http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&token=&sql=10:3bfexqejldje

Check it out.

I'm almost 100% positive it's not Buffalo Tom. His voice isn't high enough, and the music is too "rockish". This song I'm searching for like only has the voice, a funky bassline and maybe some synth elements and drums if I remember correct.

My Youtube Page