ive been seeing alot of questions about a pedal that will allow you to play in different tunings. i stumbled on this while just browsing random pedals. i have no idea if it works well, and i have no use for it, but some of you may find it helpful or interesting.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Morpheus-DropTune-Octave-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=583554
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Sguit
*ahem* searchbar *ahem*

+1

I actually had a chance to play one. Anything below 2 steps down sounds terrible using the pedal. I really don't need one though...I have a guitar for every tuning I have ever played in
Quote by eyebanez333
+1

I actually had a chance to play one. Anything below 2 steps down sounds terrible using the pedal. I really don't need one though...I have a guitar for every tuning I have ever played in

luckyyyy

but i dont think you should take a guitar in standard and drop it down like 4 steps, thatd be silly, but people will do it anyways lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by eyebanez333
+1

You wrote a review for the Digitech Whammy. How does this compare to the Whammy? I find the Whammy is great for popping up an octave for a quick solo, or dropping down one for a short riff, and it's even OK for going down half a step all day long.

But it's less than ideal for going drop C for a whole song; just doesn't track the chords well enough. Does it do 1 step down better than the Whammy?
Digitech Whammy...It sounds like ass below 2 steps though, like someone mentioned before
Quote by jetwash69
You wrote a review for the Digitech Whammy. How does this compare to the Whammy? I find the Whammy is great for popping up an octave for a quick solo, or dropping down one for a short riff, and it's even OK for going down half a step all day long.

But it's less than ideal for going drop C for a whole song; just doesn't track the chords well enough. Does it do 1 step down better than the Whammy?

I don't care for how the whammy tracks either...I just use it for solos like you mentioned. The Morpheus tracks a bit better, but it does sound fake at the lower tunings.