This is the instrumental version of my bands new single, this song is supposed to be the one to get us up and popular in our area again, we're trying to get our good reputations back after our last CD bombed. so we put some serious effort in. and yes it's repetative, because it doesnt have vocals yet. let me know what cha'll think

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/292070
I liked it, good energy to it
Now as long as the lyrics and vocals arent crap....itll be good all around
Yeah, that's the reason we dont have vocals on it yet, while i am good to record, the other person who does vocals is ill and has a throat infection, and i cant do the parts he does as well, so we figured it would be best to just wait for him to be well again so it sounds as good as possible. I'll tell you though this song is a tough one live, due to both me and dean having to play guitar and bass while singing.
Nice groovy bass intro! Could be pretty awesome! Just PLEASE don't ruin it with a whiney punk *** singer! Get someone with vocal skills to do vocals! Great song!
Quote by AeroFloyd
Nice groovy bass intro! Could be pretty awesome! Just PLEASE don't ruin it with a whiney punk *** singer! Get someone with vocal skills to do vocals! Great song!

ha ha, thanks! i'll pass on your compliments to our bassist dean. as for the vocals, we've spend almost a month trying to make it as perfect as possible, and if it puts your mind at ease my vocals aren't whiney, i actually had singing lessons, so dont you worry! and so has dean, as soon as he's we'll we'll record our vocals and i'll make sure to let you know when it's finished.

Also as an afterthough, i was wondering what everyone thought about the sound quality? Is anything overpowering the other instruments?
there is one cymbal on the drums that just got really annoying thats all that bothered me