Okay, The Pit. My school's Project Month officially starts in 45 minutes. We're going to write about the latter part of Roman Civilization. So I have to study alot.

LOL, gotcha. Actually, I need to find things to do during these 3 weeks of no school. And then I need to find some bullshit to hand in. What am I looking for?

3 Outdoor activities!
3 Music-related activities!
4 Movies to watch at the cinema (or rent)!
And a real cool focus statement.

No idea is too twisted. Best suggestions will be what I'll be doing for these next 3½ weeks. Help me make my month off memorable, The Pit!
Are you in grade school or something? That's not a project, that's a holiday.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Personally, I'd do the project first during the first week and than enjoy the the last 2 weeks whilst everyone else is struggling with theirs. The Holidays are much better enjoyed when you know the work is done and that you deserve to rest.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'd write a whole album based around the fun things I'd be doing with my time off.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Are you in grade school or something? That's not a project, that's a holiday.

High school The school encourages independency, so we don't have any school except for some seminars at the end of the project month.

Quote by Harmonius
Personally, I'd do the project first during the first week and than enjoy the the last 2 weeks whilst everyone else is struggling with theirs. The Holidays are much better enjoyed when you know the work is done and that you deserve to rest.

That's what I used to do, but when I always got G to VG (Swedish equivalent to C and B) I tried a different approach. And since then I've gotten alot better grades.

Quote by floppypick
I'd write a whole album based around the fun things I'd be doing with my time off.

Writing an album about writing an album? I like it!
Last edited by Radman_Paiza at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by Radman_Paiza
High school The school encourages independency, so we don't have any school except for some seminars at the end of the project month.

That's what I used to do, but when I always got G to VG (Swedish equivalent to C and B) I tried a different approach. And since then I've gotten alot better grades.

In that case, try my approach and figure out how you can get from B to A . I'm just kidding - you should do what you're comfortable with. In free time, I'd suggest listening to a musical genre you wouldn't usually. You may find that it could completely change your outlook on what you call your musical preference.
Saying that, doing this made me leave UG for a year and come back but I'm much happier now. I've just realised that music really affects the way you're feeling. Perhaps you should find new things to do that you ordinarily wouldn't do (listening to music that isn't your preference is just one of the ways). You could also get into the habit of going on daily runs - this is something I picked up, actually, last year.

Here's also a whole host of things you can do:

- Take paid work experience for a week in an area you might want to make a career out of. It gives you something constructive to do and what better time to get a little bit of experience when you have time. If I had time, this would be first on my list.
- Buy all of your Christmas presents early so that you don't have to queue and do last minute shopping!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by Radman_Paiza

Bah, I wish my project was as easy. I had to build a remotecontrol carrier.

I agree on the make project first, relax later. It's gonna be soo relaxing know it's done.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Radman_Paiza

Writing an album about writing an album? I like it!

I mean, other than writing the album, all the awesome stuff you're going to do.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Harmonius
In that case, try my approach and figure out how you can get from B to A . I'm just kidding - you should do what you're comfortable with. In free time, I'd suggest listening to a musical genre you wouldn't usually. You may find that it could completely change your outlook on what you call your musical preference.
Saying that, doing this made me leave UG for a year and come back but I'm much happier now. I've just realised that music really affects the way you're feeling. Perhaps you should find new things to do that you ordinarily wouldn't do (listening to music that isn't your preference is just one of the ways). You could also get into the habit of going on daily runs - this is something I picked up, actually, last year.

I see. I totally get it :O

First thing tomorrow, I'm gonna go buy myself a beginner's flute and practice to some German pop-songs

Quote by floppypick

I mean, other than writing the album, all the awesome stuff you're going to do.

But will I have time for doing awesome stuff if I'm to write the album?
Last edited by Radman_Paiza at Nov 29, 2009,