Yes vinyl. Them big black things. Today i've started my collection by buying my first ever vinyl. Its the original Interpol "Slow Hands" single limited to 3000.

I have now decided not only does vinyl look cooler, it can (sometimes) sound better.

Any uger's collect vinyl? Any vinyl, wether it be for playing, mixing or scratching.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
There's a pretty big vinyl thread already man.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
We have a big vinyl thread.

But yes, as UG's resident hipster all of my physical music collection is vinyl. Over 400 albums.
Ya, check my collection. I got all this and some Beatles records not shown.

Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Ya, check my collection. I got all this and some Beatles records not shown.

Win, good sir
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
well i'm in heriting a large collection including an immaculate copy of sgt peppers lonly hearts club band from the 60's and 1st pressing of another album which includes an engraved message from the artist and one of the people that pressed it
I have a decent collection, probably around 80-85.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
i think my dad has some ccr
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I have a bunch of Beatles and Jackson 5/Michael Jackson records my dad gave me. (He has a couple hundred) My girlfriend got Axis: Bold as Love on vinyl free from a friend, I'm thinking of buying it off her
I bought an OP of Dylan's Blonde on Blonde record recently. I love listening to records.
There's something living in these lines.