im buying a new guitar in the 1600 dollar price range. My top two choices are:

fender american deluxe tele - http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-American-Deluxe-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511147

or

g&l asat classic bluesboy - http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/GL-ASAT-Classic-BluesBoy-Electric-Guitar?sku=510981

my playing style is music like radiohead and coldplay so mostly alternative. If u couldn't tell, i like tele's.

which should i choose?
the fender seems better from what the specs on the site says, and ive played the tele before. but ive never played the g&l before. if it were me, i'd go with the fender. the pickups seem awesome.
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
the pickups do seem awesome. But i also feel like the g&l is more versatile because it has the humbucker. I've also heard some good things about it.
I dunno, but go play them and decide for yourself perhaps?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
My fender deluxe tele is easily the best playing guitar I have ever owned and it is my go-to guitar for anything. You might want to change the pickups though, as they are rather dull and sterile, but they do as they are told and have absolutely no background noise. A great guitar for a great price, and the s1 feature is actually useful.

But really, I love this guitar more than life. If I, under the incredible chance that jigsaw came and put me in a trap that would have me choose between beating my future unborn children to death with my tele or watch my guitar get destroyed in front of me, and had to choose, I am fairly sure that the intonation would be fine after the brutality against my children is finished.

Yes. I love my guitar that much.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
G&L they are just awesome guitars.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505