Page 1 of 2
Kind of good, kind of bad for me. Right now I'm in fourth semester studying system engineering. Even tough some classes are difficult, i have managed to keep an above average score.

Too bad i am completely lacking in the social skills department and i don't know why, when i was in high school everyone told me that i was funny and a very nice person to be around with. But that changed immediately as soon as i started college and so far i don't have any real friends there, sure. I still talk to some people but i have never gone to parties with them or any kind of social activity with them.

At first i thought it was because i was very serious, so i started to talk with people more often, unfortunately this did not work because one day I'm talking to them like a normal person would, but then the next day they even forget to say "hi" to me.

So, UG users, how is life treating you now?
Last edited by Number45 at Nov 29, 2009,
... Congratulations.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Life is okay. I start track tomorrow and a new job soon.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Ahh, ok, I guess.
School sucks for me too, all the kids like country or Rap, its gay.
I did recently get sponsored for skateboarding, so its not that bad.
And I have a stalker (Shes crazy, I swear.)
Thats about it, so Id say its OK.
Dude I'm the same. I had alot of friends in highschool, but I haven't talked to a single person since starting college. At least I've got a girlfriend. =/
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Never cared much for it, I don't like the taste. Honey Bunches of Oats is pretty good though.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
'Tis great. I've recently kicked a bunch of habits out. I'm honest to people, I work out every day, I've begun actually doing my homework, so my grades are going up, I'm in the running to be Cadet Corps Commander in my JROTC unit next year, and I've got an amazing girlfriend. And $17. Life is good.
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
okay i guess

the women category could use some work

but i have friends, i'm in a decent-sounding band, get decent grades, it's all okay
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Kinda good in a few ways. Exams just finished, (Which went pretty well) so I now have 10 weeks of holiday to game, play guitar, and hang out with friends. Last saturday, I went to the mvoies with 2 girls, one of which I kinda like, and one that I used to like (: with my friend, and had an awesome time. (And I feel pretty awesome cause all the idiots at my school who attempt to make fun of me for being a nerd have no chicks that are friends) Next week, a bunch of friends (Mainly girls) are all going to a person beachhouse for a day or two, which will be awesome. Working out is getting results faster than I expected, and I beat my time running today.

The bad- Although we had a great time, i'm not sure the girl the I really like likes me back in that way. I have got no job and no money, a broken guitar string, and I'm at home alone feeling depressed for another 4 days ):
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at Nov 29, 2009,
Decent. I have two awesome bands, good health, and I'm relatively smart. I have money in my pocket and food on the table. Can't complain.
I have a few friends. I know very little women. I don't have a job. School's going OK.

The playground of the world
pretty good, Me and my friends are finally taking our band seriously and i was with my girlfriend last night, but I'm dreading school tomorrow (it's reallly borring) and I really don't want lacrosse to start =( at least its not till spring
Same story as everyone else. Doing decent in college, not too many friends but I have a girlfriend. So life is okay. I'm kind of excited for Christmas.
JAMC
Quote by Scutchington
Never cared much for it, I don't like the taste. Honey Bunches of Oats is pretty good though.

Icwatudidthar
It's not how life treats you.

It's how you treat life.

Unless you have some kind of severe medical disability, this is true.
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
I've been losing interest in school vapidly (and this is that all too important junior year) merely because, and I don't want to sound holier-that-thou, it's dawning on me how much of a daycare it is. I'm not failing by all means, but I don't do the work I should be doing. I've been pining after this one girl, but we've hung out socially but once or twice and I wouldn't want to just ask her out without some pretense. Most of the people I was once close friends with are all splitting up and doing their own thing, finding their own niches while I amble about with almost zero ambition.

On the other hand, in terms of personal self-betterment I've been reading omnivorously, buying lots of albums I had been meaning to get for a long time, learning Icelandic (just for the hell of it ), playing guitar often (though not practicing as long as I should), and writing on a pretty steady basis (notes on Facebook, it's nice to get a response from people you know). I just feel if you ever really want to better yourself, it's sure as hell not going to come from high school. High school is a game; a game whose rules I only have a rudimentary knowledge in and may very well fuck me over at some point.

Yeah.
It's alright, I mean I can't complain, I'm in college to play music, I don't really have many friends there or from high school, but I'll get some, and I'm starting a new relationship with someone that I really have fun with.
Quote by Toolshed#9
It's not how life treats you.

It's how you treat life.

Unless you have some kind of severe medical disability, this is true.

Holy shit, i need to see a doctor then. Some days i feel much better about myself and the next day i feel like total shit. might be a chemical unbalance. ... ... ...
pretty good. besides tonight when i went to a friend's house for dinner. we sat around and said what we were thankful for (i know thanksgiving is over) and i just said something short and sweet: "Life, Love, and Laughter" (haha) then the conversation went like this:

my friend: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!"
her mom: "yes she does! she's loved that Pedro kid for 10 years!"
her grandma: "is pedro that one school janitor?"
my friend: "no! pedro's our age, but she also loves the school janitor, scott!"
her sister: "pedro?!? the guy from napoleon dynamite?!"

*sigh* they acted like i wasn't even sitting there.
For a minute there
I lost myself
I recently got a major reminder of how pathetic my mom as, as well as why my first band is doomed to failure.

Still, I guess I'll get over it, or just hold it in and pretend it isn't real like always....
Last edited by herby190 at Nov 29, 2009,
My biggest problem is that I have no job (though I haven't seriously looked yet), and that I've been single for almost a year, since the only girl I'm interested in beyond anything physical moved to California a few months ago. She's also the only girl I know that's interested in me. 2600 miles is really far.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Pretty decent, apart from the whole 'getting-sick-after-getting-the-swine-flu-vaccine' thing. It's been messing with my body for some days, but I'll be fine when I wake up... hopefully
right now?
honestly?
life sucks.
GF left, haven't gotten laid in a month
Got scammed outta 500 bucks so now i have to put buying a car on hold for another month
and i've gained 5 lbs from stupid thanksgiving.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
I think that at the end of the day, everyone just needs someone that loves them.

This. /thread
No signature shown due to legal issues
Pretty excited! About to move from my home town where i have lived with my family my whole life, to the big smoke on my own!

Gonna give the whole band thing a go, and start going to uni

Can't wait. I'm super excited/scared. ^_^
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Meh.

Classes are going good, all A's with xmas vacation right around the corner. I have all the things I need so life ain't too bad, but family life is so fuuuuucked up. If only I could be rid of that shit I would probably say life is awesome.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
things have been going pretty good, but now its going down the shit hole again. I thought things would get better, but they haven't

oh well
lifes good for me, eating cereal in the morning going to school then sleeping

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
I've been better...The girl I like is with another guy. Got kicked out of my band like three weeks ago. Worst grades I've ever had....Man...i should be depressed. BUT I'm not im kinda happy...at least i still got good friends and i at least talk to the girl i like every day..
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFX
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff

Add me if you please

"Mom, please I haven't shenaniganed in about 6 years. I've hooliganed. I've no-good-necked, I've ne'er-done-welled. Just yesterday i found myself rabble-rousing."
-Eric Forman

"We should take all the worlds leader and lock them in a room and leave them there till they solve their differences"
- Eddie Vedder
Quote by GoldfishMoon
I think that at the end of the day, everyone just needs someone that loves them.

this couldnt be more exact to how im feeling right now
Life's been good. I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
other than the fact that i need a job

i can't complain
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Crappily, goddamn school is hard, goddamn girlfriend has broken up with me, goddamn homework is too much, goddamn day is too short. I remember back a month or two ago I was happily in a relationship and always hanging out with people. Now I'd just rather stay at home and play Borderlands.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Life sucks, just got out of high school, didn't go to college, no job, always at home, and I am very very lonely, I need a girlfriend

Edit I also woke up at 8:30 PM Today with a sticker that says Residue is Evil : STOP IT

wtf
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Last edited by TheDarkLestat at Nov 29, 2009,
Page 1 of 2