I know that the guitar I picked out is damn beautiful, but I would like to here some feedback from other members who have or have had it in the past. It's a Schecter C1 Plus. I'm pretty confident in my purchase, but any personal experiences are welcome.
sooo..... you just bought it based on looks?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
If you like the neck, schecters are pretty good.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i LOVE my C-1+, it was made right before the coil-tap, but i wouldn't trade it for anything. i'm seriously in love with this thing. excellent choice!
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Quote by SPBY
sooo..... you just bought it based on looks?

Nonono.... Even though she's a beaut, i had been trying it out for several days at the store. I always come into Guitar Center, try out lots of stuff, and then never buy anything. not this time! They were actually really glad that I FINALLY bought a guitar from them. Actually it was my mom who paid, but whatever right?
solid guitar with subpar pickups. If the guitar is made from quality wood it may be worth a pickup change. Hope you have a good amp to plug it into
Quote by ghiyath
solid guitar with subpar pickups. If the guitar is made from quality wood it may be worth a pickup change. Hope you have a good amp to plug it into

i have one of those new Vox VT30 amps with the tube. Love that thing.
Well okay then.

Schecters are good value; the pickups on that one are crap though.
-Mike
Last edited by HopePoisoned at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by plunkett
i LOVE my C-1+, it was made right before the coil-tap, but i wouldn't trade it for anything. i'm seriously in love with this thing. excellent choice!

Dude I also have a c-1+ and an RR3 pro xD. Creepy lol.

But ya I love my schecter