Poll: Have you ever talked to a wierd person that creeped you out?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever talked to a wierd person that creeped you out?
Yes
159 92%
No
14 8%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 2
After having a hilariously weird experience this week, I thought that surely I am not the only one to come across weirdos on the streets at night. This thread is to share your delightfully funny, or just flat out creepy stories.

I'll go first: WARNING, LOTS OF TEXT.

So, Thanksgiving night, at about 2 o'clock in the morning, my stepbrother and I decided to roam the streets of downtown Louisville. (Yes, Primusfan .) And as we turned a corner and came upon (teehee) an adult movie store, a rather drunk black guy came up and offered us 100 dollars each to "Fuck some hos."

I know, you are thinking "OK. regular pimp business, so what?" But it gets worse, much worse. This guy referred to himself as a "Perverted Motherfucker" and told us, "I just love watching people fuck, I get drunk and jack off to that shit. I know you guys have big dicks. I'll pay big bucks to watch you two bang some bitches."

So this goes on for about 5 minutes with the guy telling stories, me laughing my ass off, and my stepbrother just listening and paying full attention. As the time comes for us to leave he tells us to come over to his car because he has a business card so we can call him later. Needless to say, this is when we ran. We end up at White Castle and sure enough, find his car sitting in the parking lot. Eventually he leaves though so it was all good.

Tl;Dr My stepbrother and I got offered 100 dollars to "Fuck some hos" Now tell your stories.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by ethan_hanus
My Ex, thats all you need to know.

You beat me on it...
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
one time i was talking to this girl and she told me that she wishes she was schizophrenic so she could talk to the voices in her head.

i just laughed awkwardly and looked away.
For a minute there
I lost myself
well I was in Melbourne (opposite sound of the country from where I live) and we were on the street and this dude who was wearing like 5 dog collars around his neck came up and handed me an envalope and said it had been delivered to his house by mistake and it was meant for me. He would have had something wrong with him though, poor guy
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
My Dad and I went out to dinner with a few friends once. One of my Dad's friends invited a person he knew we'd find interesting. It was the rape child of Charlie Manson. He was pretty cool.
Theres this kid Dom at my school that hits on every girl he meets and asks freshman (he's a senior) out on dates regularly. He also leaves videos on girls facebook pages thatre like "we need to talk" and he sang happy birthday to a girl.
first thing that comes to mind is on my 8th grade trip to DC, our class went to the mall. so me and my friend are walking around and theres this guy is drunk off his ass, prolly 50 years old. so he walks up to us and asks us to help him find the bar. we figure we got an hour so we leave and help this poor soul find the goddam bar. and along the way he shared very helpful info about pleasing ladies haha. lookin back at it, were lucky we didnt get raped...
Quote by Axle543
first thing that comes to mind is on my 8th grade trip to DC, our class went to the mall. so me and my friend are walking around and theres this guy is drunk off his ass, prolly 50 years old. so he walks up to us and asks us to help him find the bar. we figure we got an hour so we leave and help this poor soul find the goddam bar. and along the way he shared very helpful info about pleasing ladies haha. lookin back at it, were lucky we didnt get raped...

That reminds me of a drunk bum I saw that swore up and down he was a Vietnam vet and he didn't look a day over 40. He told me and my stepbrother all sorts of stories about lighting pubes on fire and going down a "redneck Slip and Slide."
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by valerie.flames
one time i was talking to this girl and she told me that she wishes she was schizophrenic so she could talk to the voices in her head.

i just laughed awkwardly and looked away.

It's not as fun as it looks, err I mean uh, why would anyone want to be a schizo that's weird.
<_<
>_>
*slowly walks away*
When I was waiting outside for the Lacuna Coil show two Fridays ago:

1) this schizophrenic bum was trying to signal to some dog he saw. Creepiest shit ever.

2) this old man stopped this woman who was walking her bike on the sidewalk. He goes "you ride that in the street?" She replied "no I don't." He then said "You better f*cking not jackass" or something along those lines. He gave us a death stare for... being in line and not being able to look away?

Meh.
Dude, why didn't you take the money?! 100 bucks to **** a chick? I'd be down. Unless the chicks were ugly or something.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Go to New York City at night

Why wait until night, you can see plenty of ****ed up shit during the day. Like the time I saw a drunk guy with a switchblade get into a fight with some guy who had a pit bull. Cops came by right before it got bad, but it was pretty funny. There was also the many trannies, homeless emos, the guy who had his face covered in tattoos shopping for baby clothes, the list goes on and on.
I was in Washington DC, and as I was walking, and some really pissed off homeless guy threw a bigass traffic cone at me and the people I was with, and then started chasing us.

Shit was crazy.

EDIT:

Quote by Justified Death
Dude, why didn't you take the money?! 100 bucks to **** a chick? I'd be down. Unless the chicks were ugly or something.

If I can hazard a guess, TS, I'd say he was going to secretly film you fucking said chicks, and sell it on the internet for cash.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 29, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
That reminds me of a drunk bum I saw that swore up and down he was a Vietnam vet and he didn't look a day over 40. He told me and my stepbrother all sorts of stories about lighting pubes on fire and going down a "redneck Slip and Slide."

hahaha thats greatt
i just remembered another time me and the same friend went to a lock-in at the y, and this chick followed us around everywhere the whole time. she pretended that we couldnt see her and whenever we went to talk to her she screamed something about "wanting her fvckin dipping dots"
Quote by Justified Death

We didn't see any chicks and we sure as hell weren't following that guy to his car. And 100 bucks isn't going to pay for your hospital bills when you get AIDS.
Quote by MakinLattes
i was walking through town with my friend and we had a run in with an old lady in a wheelchair just chillin on the sidewalk. so we go to walk by and she yells "help me!", so we turn to do something and this lady across the street came running over and walked the lady in the char away

also theres this guy who everybody in my city knows who talks your ear off every time you run into him. hes retarded or something
There's an elderly woman who catches my bus.

She's anorexic and she wears a reeeeaaallly low-cut dress with thigh-high splits. She also wears torn fishnet stockings with running shoes. She ALWAYS sits near me and swears at me. She swears at the bus driver, she swears at the tickets he gives her, she swears at the doors.

Then after a few minutes, she seems to get exhausted and starts keeling over.
XIAOXI
Quote by itchy guitar
White Castle

Me and some buddies met this homeless dude who only talked in rhymes... it was carazy!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by NoOne0507
My Dad and I went out to dinner with a few friends once. One of my Dad's friends invited a person he knew we'd find interesting. It was the rape child of Charlie Manson. He was pretty cool.

Who, this guy?
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
This old vietnam vet who was at this dealers house ate like a box of triple c's and was huffing air duster (kiddies don't try either one of these) and he was yelling and saying he was going to pull a gun out. We laughed at him and told him to take it easy on that shit and he took another big hit, crazy old guy.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by MangoStarr

Me and some buddies met this homeless dude who only talked in rhymes... it was carazy!

Sounds hot.
XIAOXI
Quote by genghisgandhi
Go to New York City at night

You can see some pretty weird things at 3 in the afternoon, let alone 3 in the morning.
theres this crazy albanian man who owns the apartment building next to my house. he smells like cabbage and has an intense unibrow and rides his bike in a circle for hours while not wearing a shirt(shivers) . and i forgot to mention hes mildly retarted. so me and my friends talk to him and tell him that we are modles.
FORZA CATANIA
oh i almost forgot. i was at wendys with my friend eating lunch, when this gangsta dude walks in with his pants half down and rapin to himself, and he walks strait into the bathroom. after 'bout 20 minutes i really gotta pee and snoop dawg was still in there, so i go in and he is sitting on the toilet bustin some rhymes and his shoes were off and on oppisite sides of the bathroom and i was ascared to go
FORZA CATANIA
Craziest person I've met would be my mother. Bet you didn't see THAT one coming.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I did get asked by this one chick at a party "Have you ever wanked until you bled?". Me and this other guy were all like "wft??!?". But yeah, I guess she was a bit of a freak-show, especially when she went on to explain why she had asked us that.
"Feelin' stupid? I know I am!"
-Homer Simpson

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first..."
-Kurt Cobain
where i live, its full of crazy people lol. (los angeles)
just yesterday i encountered 2. one was a crazy bum guy walking stomping on the floor for no apparent reason yelling gibberish.

and the other was a crazy woman just yelling gibberish veryu loud.
laughs ensued while i was eating lol.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by jonathan666666
snoop dawg was still in there, so i go in and he is sitting on the toilet bustin some rhymes and his shoes were off and on oppisite sides of the bathroom and i was ascared to go

why did she ask you?

did she listen to i cum blood or somethingf?
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

His name was CJ and he was dating my friends older sister, he dressed like jimmy page in the royal albert hall concert. He lived in California for 3 years as a monk and wasn't alowed to talk to anyone. He would ask us to drink tea with him every night and he would always be really awkwardlike he didnt fit in. One night his girlfriend left and he broke into my friends house demanding to know where she was.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS, THIS SECOND!"
"No, im calling the cops"
"FINE IL JUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE MY BABIES!"

Over thanksgiving break I asked my friend whatever happened to CJ and he said hes in a mental institution...
Reminds me of a time when my friend (not my story) went to Canada and saw a hobo, who he aptly named Crazy Steve, who would go to random people on the street and ask them to play hockey with him, if they said no or walked off, he'd hit them with a hockey stick
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
I was in a public bathroom, and the urinals were reaaallly close together.
This old dude was next to me, and he looks at me and says "Boy, these are low urinals eh?" as we were both pissing.
I gave a nervous laugh and walked without washing my hands as quick as I could.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by phoenix_crush
Theres this kid Dom at my school that hits on every girl he meets and asks freshman (he's a senior) out on dates regularly. He also leaves videos on girls facebook pages thatre like "we need to talk" and he sang happy birthday to a girl.

I dunno about the facebook shit, but none of that is really creepy..
Page 1 of 2