Eh, if you're gonna get Les Paul clone, either get an Epiphone or get a look-alike from some other brand, like the Dean, Ibanez, or a Schecter.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
Every person who owns an AL that I've seen has nothing but good things to say about them.The quality is supposedly great for what you pay.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I hear alot of praise for Agile's on UG.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by slashe50
Eh, if you're gonna get Les Paul clone, either get an Epiphone or get a look-alike from some other brand, like the Dean, Ibanez, or a Schecter.

And what's the basis for that statement?

Agiles are great. Amazing for the price.
From what I am finding these are better than the Epiphone guitars of the same price. I owned an Epiphone SG once and I wasn't really impressed.
I would like to get the AL-2500 I think. I saw a nice looking one in Tribal Green that I liked.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2500tribalgreen.html

If I did get one I would most likely change out the pickups for an EMG 81/85 combo. can't go wrong with that, right?
Last edited by jdrier21 at Nov 29, 2009,