I was wondering what would be a good Electric guitar for about $200 to $500. I play pretty much any kind of music so i need a good all around guitar. ( i would as like something with humbuckers.)
Thanks
Go on rondomusic.com They have some good guitars there! I'm sure you'll find something you like!
Quote by edwardthetwinky
les paul special II great price great guitar great design

Epiphone i assume?
Quote by tibblesworth
just go to a GC or Sam Ash and try out as many cheapoes as you can

Dont have any of those in my area. There are virtually no music stores around here without traveling for 2 hours.
Go to rondomusic.com and checkout the Douglas and Agiles there. I would suggest something like the Al 2800 EMG or really any of the LP styles are from what I hear really high quality.
Quote by tgamblin
Dont have any of those in my area. There are virtually no music stores around here without traveling for 2 hours.

Well there might not be a GC or a SA but im sure theres a couple mom-and-pop stores around you
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Well there might not be a GC or a SA but im sure theres a couple mom-and-pop stores around you

There is one but they are way overpriced. they try to get like 700 bucks out of some shitty deans
I'd get the esp out of those 2. I've never been much of a jackson guy myself, even though i own them. I just never liked the feel. I +1 the guy about rondomusic.com though. They sell agiles on there that they could easily price 2x as much as they are. They start at around $150 for the agiles and they have great quality that'll rival anything in the price range o ranything within a few hundred of it. I'm actually getting one of the $400 agile al-3000 or 3100's for christmas.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Okay, one more question. Is a floyd rose tremelo as hard to string as most people say they are?
Quote by The Eagles Fan
I say go for a beginners kit. Get a decent (Ibanez, Fender??) guitar and an Amp with it

too bad i dont need an amp lol
is this your first electric? If you dont have 2 guitars i wouldnt recommend either of those ESP or Jackson guitars you posted. they are good yes, but they both have a floating tremolo bridge.

These can be good yes, but they are a hassle to change tunings and strings. so unless you have another guitar you can use for alternate tunings or you are only ever going to stay in the one tuning i would not recommend any guitar for you that has a floyd rose style bridge.

But if this isnt your first gutiar and/or you have experience with this sort of stuff, then by all means go ahead and get a guitar with a floating bridge .
I have to second the whole rondomusic Agile post. I just got an AL-3000 for my 18th b-day this past seventh, very satisfied purchase. $400, worked out wonderfully. I play it as my main despite having 5 other guitars, one of which being a near-mint condition jackson RR3. In your price range, I'd recommend either an Agile, or an Ibanez. The SZ and SA ibanez lines are both very nice.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.