<---------- In the profile

Just a short idea I put together, i've been told it's "too Metallica" I was wondering what you guys think, thanks.

It's the only upload on my profile (incase you struggle to find it haha)
i would change the melody up a little bit, b/c i see where it could sound like metallica...keep the same feel just change some notes...AWESOME lead tone though...do you have chorus over it? that sounds almost identical to my lead tone
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
yeah the clean part is a bit like the unforgiven, but its not too bad. I disagree with the lead tone comment a bit though, it sounds really processed to me =/...
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
the backing track is brutal in my opinion, and i know its probs just some drum simulator, but the beats suck. especially the first one. get more metal drum lines like not fall out boy style...
Tom Morello -
Every day on the street I have people coming up me and going, “Dude, I kicked your ass at Guitar Hero!” I’m like, “Yes, it’s a video game. You should get out more.”

Metallica could sue your pants off if you ask me. I thought the chords were a little bit like unforgiven, but then the lead kicked in, and it was unforgiven.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Thanks guys.

I've been told its similar to Unforgiven, I guess I could change the melody a little bit

And the lead tone is really processed Blackbailed :p Its a preset on my RP350 multi-effects pedal, which I use to record through a USB interface.

Everything you hear comes from my guitar or the pedal, the second drum beat is a preset loop on the pedal and the first beat is me hitting the strings lol
Gah! Metallica copied me man! haha

Guess its what I get for using such generic chords lol. And the melody. I was aware it was similar after I recorded it, I just hoped it wasn't TOO similar. I guess your comments prove that it is too similar though eh. lol
Last edited by I Spitfire I at Nov 29, 2009,