Cool song. You did good, how many people were you guys playing to? Your style is quite similar to mine, I'm in a worship/youth band as well, playing alot of hillsong predominantly, but I share the electric with another guy who sings as well, then we have an acoustic rhythm guitarist too, which means I play a lead lick through the choruses and such too.

Yup, nice lead work. Did you have any delay on? That could enhance those slides and such, near the start of the song. Nice gat btw, gibson?
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
Sweet. I've started using quite a loud, drawn out delay that gives stuff quite a spacey feel, which is nice for quieter moments. I'm also trying to use that along with an octave pedal, which is sounding pretty weird atm but its all about experimentation in the end.

I quite like Epiphones, they are pretty good value for money and know one else can really tell its lower quality.
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
Yeah just in Korea, thats all really.
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
Umm yeah primarily, theres a factory in Nashville I know anyway. I looked it up, and some Epiphones are made in the US too, as well as china and indonesia. I think theres just cheaper labour in some of those countries, which is a shame.
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
That's a really cool song, and I liked the little 3 or 4 second fill ins that you did.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!