kurtrip
487 IQ
good stuff, got a patch with the skull 'x' design
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
@ JxD
how do you know all these Ontario bands?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
i'm pretty sure he's from the area
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
JxD
957 IQ
No, I'm from western Canada. I've just been getting really into heavy, crusty 90's hardcore. Good bands from that genre largely come from two places (not exclusively): the old Ottawa/Quebec scene and Germany.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I don't think it's the same nowadays...or if it is, these bands don't tour too widely. All of know of is The Endless Blockade from Toronto..

But on topic, I love the vocals! nice metal influence. Totally ordering this from No idea, even though shipping will be like 8$
Last edited by technicolour at Nov 30, 2009,
kurtrip
487 IQ
Quote by JxD
No, I'm from western Canada. I've just been getting really into heavy, crusty 90's hardcore. Good bands from that genre largely come from two places (not exclusively): the old Ottawa/Quebec scene and Germany.

you're forgetting America Memphis...
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by JxD

Well yeah, I can agree with this.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
gotta say..the lyrics oh sea of shit are not my thing. Too much veggie preaching..and not in the cool way like Cattle decapitation.