HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

my computer is being extremely strange and when i open internet explorer it ****ing shows all the txt on a page wayyyyy to big, ug has a ****ing white background and this is totally ****ed lol

does anyone know what could be wrong?
You changed the font size in your browser
Last edited by Pat McRotch at Nov 30, 2009,
Yea. The fact that you're using IE

AMIRITE?!?!?1/!?!
Check out my band Disturbed
Install Google Chrome.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by brutalmania
HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

my computer is being extremely strange and when i open internet explorer it ****ing shows all the txt on a page wayyyyy to big, ug has a ****ing white background and this is totally ****ed lol

COMMMMPUTER THREEEEEEEEAD

LAWL!11!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Fuck dude, am I the only one who read this in a really high pitched annoying voice?
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by brutalmania
HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

You have too many e's at the end of Please. That makes it "pleasee" instead of "please".
That's all I can see that's wrong though. We all have this big text thing. You didn't get the memo?
Quote by hide_the_beer
Fuck dude, am I the only one who read this in a really high pitched annoying voice?

No, you arent.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by brutalmania
HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Seen a few mexicans and indians too.

In all seriousness though, hold ctrl+c and scroll your mouse wheel up or down to the desired font size.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You have too many e's at the end of Please. That makes it "pleasee" instead of "please".
That's all I can see that's wrong though. We all have this big text thing. You didn't get the memo?

This. I thought everyone knew that IE updated to the new easy-to-read fonts.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Firefox. Now.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!