Hey guys. I've had a Schecter Hellraiser say since... early this year? Anyway I'm looking to sell it now and buy an acoustic instead, and spend the extra cash on whatever I need right now.

Just wondering how much do you guys think I could get for it? I bought it for AU$1600.

Thanks!
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Man I was going to say about $1200-1300 would of been decent but looking at the BH site http://www.billyhydemusic.com.au/shop/view/2575/schecter-electric-guitar-hellraiser-c1/ with the sale it would be hard to get that now. I guess $1000-1100 though it depends on the general condition and how much of an ass the buyer is and how desperate you are as a seller.

The other thing you could do is browse forums and see if anyone would be willing to do a trade with your for their acoustic, it's going to be a lot more harder to find someone but heck you may get a bargain.
I don't know about that. ive seen a couple of new Schecter Hellraiser C-1s run for about $779 each...
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
I don't know about that. ive seen a couple of new Schecter Hellraiser C-1s run for about $779 each...

Australia pricing =/= US pricing + currency conversion. Simply put our market is completely different to yours and it's not reasonable to compare your prices to ours, ya bloody bastards with your cheap pricing.
lol yeah stuff is cheap. but not for me. left handed stuff is usually 20% to 40% more expensive so i have to pay out the ass even if i want some cheap ass starter.

EDIT: i converted it and its about $920 including shipping to austrailia
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Man I was going to say about $1200-1300 would of been decent but looking at the BH site http://www.billyhydemusic.com.au/shop/view/2575/schecter-electric-guitar-hellraiser-c1/ with the sale it would be hard to get that now. I guess $1000-1100 though it depends on the general condition and how much of an ass the buyer is and how desperate you are as a seller.

The other thing you could do is browse forums and see if anyone would be willing to do a trade with your for their acoustic, it's going to be a lot more harder to find someone but heck you may get a bargain.

Hmmm yeah I might try for ATLEAST $1100. It is in very good shape to say the least.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
well im selling mine in Aus for 800...

and failing.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.