I would just like to know if they are worth the hastle of stringin and tuning?
That depends entirely on the individual guitarist.Use one then form your own opinion on it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I love questions like this... Not.

It's worth it if you like having it. If you don't like having it then it's obviously not worthwhile.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
I love questions like this... Not.

It's worth it if you like having it. If you don't like having it then it's obviously not worthwhile.

I know

I love when people ask UG what their opinion should be.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I know

I love when people ask UG what their opinion should be.

i mean like i drop tune ALOT i hear that they arent very good if you do have to drop tune
They're AMAZING for what they are - whammying.

Other than that they are just a pain in the ass. Unless you whammy all the time I would go without.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by tgamblin
i mean like i drop tune ALOT i hear that they arent very good if you do have to drop tune
They're pretty much useless if you want to change tunings.

I leave my 550 in standard and use my RG2EX1 when I need drop d or something.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...