Yes,I know there are other threads along these lines,however none of them really provided me with a definative answer.Also,I posted this in the pit because I want the responses of anyone,be it guitarist or bassist
Bassically,I need to ship a bass guitar with a hardcase to Australia.I beleive UPS is around $150 AUD,but they will not accept a package the size of the instrument.The only way they will post it, is to take the neck off and leave the hardcase behind.
The other alternative is ludicrously expensive.
So,those of you who have shipped a guitar to Australia,what method did you use and what were your experiences with it?
Or if anyone just happens to know the U.S postal service a little to well,what is my best option.
But also pit,make me laugh,I'm sure your creative minds can turn this thread sexual in a matter of minutes
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Did anyone else read the title as "shipping a guitar to anus"?

Sorry man, i don't know much about shipping to Australia.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
this interests me as my brothers going to America and I want him to send back a couple of guitars.

*takes a seat and waits for a serious pit response*
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by donender
Did anyone else read the title as "shipping a guitar to anus"?

Sorry man, i don't know much about shipping to Australia.

i did and quickly realized it there was no "N". as for the shipping i have nothing.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Why not just get a hardcase here and just ship the guitar alone? I shipped my RR3 over from the U.S in one piece.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
Why not just get a hardcase here and just ship the guitar alone? I shipped my RR3 over from the U.S in one piece.

RR3 = guitar?
Hes talking about Bass.

Probably 10 inches more