Narrowed down my search for a stack at last to either, Line 6 HD 100 or the Bugera 333xl. What do people think will be better. Primarily a metal man, but would like sum degree of variability for other genres too. My own tone is a kinda mustaine type 80s thrash sound with sum delay or reverb. Will be used for gigging but also for practice at home. Which is reccommended for me?
Bugera.

It's a peavey xxx clone.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
If you want modelling, go for the HD100 and the SVPre mod.

If you want pure t00b goodness... the Bugera's pretty good. The amp it's based off is a pretty versatile amp (as far as metal voiced amps go).
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by westdyolf
Bugera.

It's a peavey xxx clone.
I thought the 333xl is a JSX clone, and the 333 is a XXX clone?
i see i see. Guess i can get pedals for affects if need be like every1 else has to :P x
Having owned a 333XL and played a Line 6 HD100 at my local shop I can confidently say that the 333XL is miles better. AND it's cheaper!

Make sure you buy one made in 09 and try putting some nice tubes put in it, the tone will improve further.
I would chose the Bugera. The Line 6 isn't a bad amp but I like the distortion on the 333XL.
Bugera.

But you could get more 'value for money' if you chose a combo...Just throwing that out there.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
wow seems like its bugera hands down. Thanks a lot for ur help guys, tough here in the uk cos not many music shops so nt much oppurtunity to try out these things. So reli do have to rely on opinions! Thanks a load.