Hi Guys

I have a little problem. I have a PRS SE Singlecut (without the trem). Most of the time when I'm soloing and bend on the G string, the G string goes out of tune.

I have moved the bridge higher. Both ends of the bridge are the same height.

Anyone know why my G string does this? the B and top E sometimes go out as well, but the A, D and bottom E are fine. Its kinda annoying at gigs.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The guitar came with 0.9s and I now use 0.10s. Don't know if they will make any difference? Shouldn't do as the guitar has no springs.
Last edited by stiff-upper-lip at Nov 30, 2009,
g's fall out the fastest. you'll need to lube all string contact points and use a better stringing technique.

either that or swap out the tuners for locking tuners.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quickest fix- untune g-string, sharpen pencil(I use my art pencils) partialy fill indent in nut of strings with graphite, let string get used to graphite in nut
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
im going to go out on a limb and suggest looking at your machineheads. if there tight then the string shouldnt be going out of tune but if it is tight do wat jj1565 said lube it or swap the heads out
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!