Page 2 of 15
Has to be England for 6 nations! failing that, im going for Ireland maybe.

Latest rugby injury for me; torn neck ligaments - scrum collapased at the weekend and i was caught in it!

Put me down as a Glasgow Warriors fans.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by Argonaut
Two words:

Six... Nations...

+
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Ok I reckon Ireland, if they can somehow come up with an away win against France, will win the 6N . The biggest problem for Ireland is definately at tighthead. If John Hayes gets injured we have no decent replacement. Also Kidney better start Sexton over ROG.

England havent a chance with Johnson as manager, some of his selections are shocking like when he put Ugo Monye at fullback and kept him there even when he was playing shite. Sure he was a great captain but clearly that doesn't translate into a great manager.

Wales are the darkhorses. They were plagued with injuries for the Autumn internationals so you can't judge them by that. I certainly wouldn't rule them out of winning it.

Scotland and Italy will as usual be the last two. Italy are missing Parrisse arguably the best number 8 in the world so without him they are half the team so I would expect them to get the wooden spoon.

France will undoubtably be the biggest obstacle for Ireland and they have the most solid team. They'll dominate at scrum time and line out time and it wouldn't surprise me if they wiped the floor with us.

Also Leinster ftw.
Yeah, but Monye was playing better than Foden, the full time fullback
After Cueto took over the positon, play went far better, but now Armitage and Flutey are back there should be a lot more structure in England's backs, and the same with the injury depleted forwards, but i'd like to see Lawes replace Borthwick, Wilko can easily take over as captain again and do a far better job.

Still gonna have to go with Ireland for the win though

Ireland
France
England/ Wales
Scotland
Ireland
Quote by Bird32

I poke badgers with spoons
Pretty please sign me up as an ACT Brumbies fan in the Super 14

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Last edited by qwerty_555 at Jan 29, 2010,
Quote by Eric_Fail

England havent a chance with Johnson as manager

The truth right here. May he stay on forever!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
We need some Aussies in this thread to talk about the super 14... because I have no idea what all you pommys are talking about

Sinking, always sinking

Super 14 season hasn't started yet has it????
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
i want a six nations heart :/
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
What happened to Clyde Rathbone? He was a beast of a player, but he hasn't done anything for a while..

What about Stirling Mortlock? Why isn't he captain of the Wallabies anymore? And who in the name of god put Rocky Elsom in as captain?

Sinking, always sinking

Quote by KieronC07
Has to be England for 6 nations! failing that, im going for Ireland maybe.

Latest rugby injury for me; torn neck ligaments - scrum collapased at the weekend and i was caught in it!

painful, i got eggrolled, and my neck/head got caught under my body last season, i feel your pain

what everyones predictions of super 14 this year?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by GArrigan
painful, i got eggrolled, and my neck/head got caught under my body last season, i feel your pain

what everyones predictions of super 14 this year?

Brumbies for the premiership

...I wish. Although it could be done, we haven't won in a while and we have half the Wallabies squad

Sinking, always sinking

I wish england was as good as they were in 2003 =/ anyone here think they got a chance of winning?

for the guiness...GO TIGERS

GO MOODY!
C'Mon Ireland. If we can win in France then I'm sure we'll win the 6N.
YNWA
WESTERN FORCE FAN ME PLEASE>>>

capital rant over, South Africa are impressive at the moment, very impressive. Solid team throughout, with great fluidity and leadership that there previous team lacked.
Guitar - The true Religion
just point out ^union...

besides, flanker is the best position anyway
Quote by Bird32

Quote by Matty611
just point out ^union...

besides, flanker is the best position anyway

the man has a point, that and hooker
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
BAH! All those positions do is follow us backs around and try to use their weight to win the ball back. The fast, creative, good-looking guys behind the scrum are where it's at! REAL SKILLZ!!!
Yours sincerely,

Quote by rpd
Load of Rubbish!

Rugby league - No Flankers!

Flankers rock, we're beasts. League is non-existant basically in Wales anyway.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
Flankers rock, we're beasts. League is non-existant basically in Wales anyway.

I play Flanker myself. I enjoy playing union but I can't stand watching it.

What was the highest attendance for a rugby game in Wales this weekend just gone?
Not sure, never good. Actually it might have been good for the Ospreys /Dragons game but compared to Ginuess Prem and Super 14 and all, bad.

EDIT: thought you meant for union, for the League game with Crusaders, no idea, it was up in Wrexham.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Last edited by last-1s-out at Feb 2, 2010,
It starts tomorrow! Place your bets for this weekend's games!

I call Wales, Ireland and Scotland (gotta support your country, even against all odds!) to win.
Yours sincerely,

Final standings:
France
Ireland
Wales
England
Scotland
Italy

Even as an Irishman I can't see us winning two on the bounce.
YNWA
Quote by bobwentpop
BAH! All those positions do is follow us backs around and try to use their weight to win the ball back. The fast, creative, good-looking guys behind the scrum are where it's at! REAL SKILLZ!!!

Exactly.

Forwards= fat and ugly

Backs= stylish and fast
Wales, ireland , France.

Wouldn't mind seeing Scotland having a good smash at the french, espically if they defended like they did a year or so ago, and onoly a chance if Patterson decided not to miss a thing today.

And I feel alot better that England is missing Flutey, thats all the creative falir in the centre gone
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Currently:
France : 2.5 : 1
Ireland : 3.25 : 1
England : 5.6 : 1
Wales 9 : 1
The shitness of Italy never ceases to amaze me
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by tattyreagh
Final standings:
France
Ireland
Wales
England
Scotland
Italy

Agree with that.

Italy are playing slower than a bunch of 90 year olds. Appalling.
It's gonna be a blue day
I loved all the cappuccino jokes made by the BBC commentators. Shit game though. Hopefully the Twickenham game'll be better!
Yours sincerely,

I went to the Ireland v Italy game and it was shite, Italy in the second half became very negative and only wanted to slow down the game. Still a win is a win.

The England v Wales match was a cracker and England somehow managed to put in an amazing performance and win. But Johnson is still a shit manager.
i gotta say, England did look good today, and I think Borthwick may have fought off some criticism, he was impeccable in that game. But the defence definately needs some work, maybe hipkiss instead of tait? tait just got thrown around like a small child when attempting to tackle
Quote by Bird32

Quote by Matty611
i gotta say, England did look good today, and I think Borthwick may have fought off some criticism, he was impeccable in that game. But the defence definately needs some work, maybe hipkiss instead of tait? tait just got thrown around like a small child when attempting to tackle

No way, Tait is far too good not to have playing. His running on the ball is always immaculate. Remember when Haskell scored his second try? On the break Tait made huge amounts of ground and passed it behind his back into Haskell's hands. He is way too skilled not to be starting everytime.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yeah, but i don't think he's cut out for defence, i'd rather play him instead of Monye on the wing, Cueto was basically covering both wings all game!
Quote by Bird32